• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Beesha loud mouth extrovert checking in :mjhaps:

This question is very important for us faraaxs, the introverts have less luck when trying to find the girl they desire due to their shyness holding them back. I find many Somali males in the west have become introverted completely castrated pussies, its probably an affect of the devastating civil war which killed off a hefty chunck of the alpha men leaving the beta cucks to flee to the west. And now we have our women find greener pastrues in the arms of bloody Madows.

As for the females it doesn't really matter which cateogory they fall in, since we're gonna them all either way

Last edited:
So its possibly to be both shy and outgoing at the same time :williamswtf:
yes, it's called being an ambivert. Personally, I'm very outgoing & don't find it hard to make friends wherever the setting is as long as I have some time for myself to gather my thoughts & relax or "recharge".
Only weirdos fall on the extreme ends of the personality spectrum (E.g I think Spongebob would be considered an extrovert, no explanation needed for introverts).

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
yes, it's called being an ambivert. Personally, I'm very outgoing & don't find it hard to make friends wherever the setting is as long as I have some time for myself to gather my thoughts & relax or "recharge".
Only weirdos fall on the extreme ends of the personality spectrum (E.g I think Spongebob would be considered an extrovert, no explanation needed for introverts).
Interesting you seem pretty normal, but i've heard our somali girls are suffering from social anxiety in the west, maa run baa :hmm:

Interesting you seem pretty normal, but i've heard our somali girls are suffering from social anxiety in the west, maa run baa :hmm:
I guess my personality has a lot to do with my whatever-goes attitude: public speaking, working with others, etc. don't phase me :ehh:

Somali girls & social anxiety? I don't think I've heard that one before. If so, then the majority are good at hiding them. Why are you asking me? Are you a fob? It's an honest question so don't be offended.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I guess my personality has a lot to do with my whatever-goes attitude: public speaking, working with others, etc. don't phase me :ehh:

Somali girls & social anxiety? I don't think I've heard that one before. If so, then the majority are good at hiding them. Why are you asking me? Are you a fob? It's an honest question so don't be offended.
Am i a fob :russ:

Yes I'm a hardcore fresh off the boat abdi who took boat ride directly from Qandala to Europe, it was tough journey :mjhaps:

A lot of them are shy/socially awkward because of a combo of Somali parents being very critical and also very strict and sheltering. They brought their kids to a new land so they are understandably worried for them but it translates to overbearing parenting and suspicion and that leads the kids to have a lack of trust in themselves and low self confidence. And the sheltering stunts their social skills

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Introvert in large group settings and extrovert in smaller group settings, if that makes sense..

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I enjoy public speaking if I'm presenting my own ideas and not reading a prepared statement. I chastise people in public for acts of disrespect (i.e. cutting me off in traffic)

Before i have been always super social, always out and had a lot of friends

Now im mostly home watching anime :mjlol: and im done with going outside and meeting tons of people everyday

I like it better to be on my own and have more time for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts