Are You An Introvert or an Extrovert?

Extrovert or Introvert???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Extroverts need to stop 'introvert shaming' introverts.

Introverts are generally smarter and suffer less from groupthink.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Extroverts need to stop 'introvert shaming' introverts.

Introverts are generally smarter and suffer less from groupthink.

90% of introverts are a bunch of overly self-conscious weirdos who can't have a convo with strangers without sweating

A lot of them are shy/socially awkward because of a combo of Somali parents being very critical and also very strict and sheltering. They brought their kids to a new land so they are understandably worried for them but it translates to overbearing parenting and suspicion and that leads the kids to have a lack of trust in themselves and low self confidence. And the sheltering stunts their social skills
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
90% of introverts are a bunch of overly self-conscious weirdos who can't have a convo with strangers without sweating

Introversion doesn't mean being shy or autistic. The majority are regular folk who just don't feel the need to be around people all the time. The majority of great scientists, writers etc were introvert. Extroverts have lower IQ.

I'm very socially awkward. I can't keep a conversation with a stranger to save my life, and would rather jump off a building than speak in front of a group. Often when im told to make friends, I ask myself what's the point? What do they add to my life? Just extra pieces of my life who don't contribute anything

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm confident with the people that I know very well, for example, close friends, classmates,cousins ect.Carrying out a full convo with a stranger is where the problem lies.So I would consider myself a bit of both, however, the setting is where each one them manifests itself.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Introversion doesn't mean being shy or autistic. The majority are regular folk who just don't feel the need to be around people all the time. The majority of great scientists, writers etc were introvert. Extroverts have lower IQ.

Suqaar science

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
am introvert but I still get my fair share of girls. I just don't like chatting shit and being loud and open. I got a close knit of friends that I keep close. As my nigga drake says I ain't looking for no new friends. I hate extroverts, they piss me off to friendly with everyone:birdman:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm an extrovert 80% of the time. However some days I don't feel like talking as much or lack the motivation to do so thus I come of as an introvert on those days especially when I have a bad headache which is almost everyday.

Benjamin

någon :)
I would define myself as an introvert, I don't lack any social skills neither am I awkward.

It's just that I don't speak if I don't have any important thing to say.

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak good things or keep silent.

TooMacaan

VIP
Being introverted doesn't mean being shy...nor does it mean having social anxiety, nor does it mean being anti-social, nor does it mean being socially awkward. Yes, it's possible to be all those things and also an introvert...BUT, introversion is simply about how you recharge (do you get your energy from being in social settings and communicating with ppl? or do you get your energy from solitude/being alone for a while?).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Introvert if I don't know you, extrovert if I know you, Petty and shady if I hate you. :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts