Are you an Ajnabi member? Any Non-Somali people here?

Are you a ajnabi?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am an America-hating Mexican-American muslim revert that spends my time on SSpot giving confusing arguments and calling Somali members uncle toms when challenged on my opinions.

I also enjoy talking about my hate for communism despite supporting communist regimes and mention my hatred of haram but support people who peddle narcotics.

:silanyosmile:

Last edited:
no maybe i could get some desi arranged marriage i am half brazilian as my abo went down on her and left
Your dad retarded, I would never leave a Amazonian woman 💀😳but May Allah ease your suffering.

When I think about desi woman I think about me losing my head (honour killing)

Your dad retarded, I would never leave a Amazonian woman 💀😳but May Allah ease your suffering.

When I think about desi woman I think about me losing my head (honour killing)
:farole:you would have packed your bags if you had to live in a favela and get a sucky wucky for a meal lucky my father sister reached out to me since she still had her phone number on his phone :shaq:desi woman are easy to flirt with my brother make sure no cadaan nigga comes in your way

:farole:you would have packed your bags if you had to live in a favela and get a sucky wucky for a meal lucky my father sister reached out to me since she still had her phone number on his phone :shaq:desi woman are easy to flirt with my brother make sure no cadaan nigga comes in your way
So how do you look I wanna see a Brazilian Somali hybrid

I am an America-hating Mexican-American muslim revert that spends my time on SSpot giving confusing arguments and calling Somali members uncle toms when challenged on my opinions.

I also enjoy talking about my hate for communism despite supporting communist regimes and mention my hatred of haram but support people who peddle narcotics.

:silanyosmile:

it gets slow at work. also your picture is very distorted for rhetorical reasons.