Are you afraid of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the truth i just dont know the true nature of death and whatever is after it. But when the time comes i will see you maybe in hell

The truth nature of death hmm? "You will see me in Hell" I'm sorry to disappoint you that wont happen those are your thoughts and believes system not mine.

No one can tell you about death unlist you go your way out to experience it yourself and increase your subconscious mind with knowledge . We all experience death differently what i know and what i believe it only apply to me no matter how much i would like to share with the whole wild world it just won't happen we see things differently and we all experience it differently even if it's the same idea the same concept it's simple won't happen ( You ever read a latter to your mother and make her understand what it's saying after finish explain it to her few minute latter she gives the same latter to your brother and he also explain to her in a different way based on how he understood but it mean the same thing ) We express our feelings, understanding, ideas and opinion in a different ways even if it means the same thing but we must feed our Ego right. who's Right, Who's wrong, Hell, Heaven, we fight for such a thing and if you dear to disagree with me I will Fight or you will go to Hell.
Like you know it for a fact, That's your Ego talking.

My heaven is not the same as yours and hell is what human fear of it is a fear that has been place there not something their born with for example the things you have learn in your family home, school and culture this all goes to your subconscious mind by the age of 8 to 10 the program is complete you're a master of your own now you have a strong believe and you're ready to spread the virus to others who dears to challenge your EGO now. Not Me :p

You can be alive yet dead at the same time, If you can't think for yourself or understand what is going on and you keep finding your self into the same problems error that mean your subconscious is not functioning properly or your soul is in a dark state, look at the state of Somalia as a country look at the Somali Youth what is going on their are like a Zombies in a heavy drugs.

We all have a way of expressing our fear and feeling for what we do not know or understand.

I have Woke up from the Coma at the age of 12 I know what you do not know.
Fear not and leave your live and be happy :)

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The truth nature of death hmm? "You will see me in Hell" I'm sorry to disappoint you that wont happen those are your thoughts and believes system not mine.

No one can tell you about death unlist you go your way out to experience it yourself and increase your subconscious mind with knowledge . We all experience death differently what i know and what i believe it only apply to me no matter how much i would like to share with the whole wild world it just won't happen we see things differently and we all experience it differently even if it's the same idea the same concept it's simple won't happen ( You ever read a latter to your mother and make her understand what it's saying after finish explain it to her few minute latter she gives the same latter to your brother and he also explain to her in a different way based on how he understood but it mean the same thing ) We express our feelings, understanding, ideas and opinion in a different ways even if it means the same thing but we must feed our Ego right. who's Right, Who's wrong, Hell, Heaven, we fight for such a thing and if you dear to disagree with me I will Fight or you will go to Hell.
Like you know it for a fact, That's your Ego talking.

My heaven is not the same as yours and hell is what human fear of it is a fear that has been place there not something their born with for example the things you have learn in your family home, school and culture this all goes to your subconscious mind by the age of 8 to 10 the program is complete you're a master of your own now you have a strong believe and you're ready to spread the virus to others who dears to challenge your EGO now. Not Me :p

You can be alive yet dead at the same time, If you can't think for yourself or understand what is going on and you keep finding your self into the same problems error that mean your subconscious is not functioning properly or your soul is in a dark state, look at the state of Somalia as a country look at the Somali Youth what is going on their are like a Zombies in a heavy drugs.

We all have a way of expressing our fear and feeling for what we do not know or understand.

I have Woke up from the Coma at the age of 12 I know what you do not know.
Fear not and leave your live and be happy :)

damn i didnt expect a detailed reply neverthless thanks for sharing your input :browtf:

damn i didnt expect a detailed reply neverthless thanks for sharing your input :browtf:

No problem happy to share with you the weird side of me LOL :cryinglaughsmiley:

If you don't mind me asking you. can you describe heaven and Hell or at least what you think is going to be? I hope is not based of cartoon or movies :icon mrgreen:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No problem happy to share with you the weird side of me LOL :cryinglaughsmiley:

If you don't mind me asking you. can you describe heaven and Hell or at least what you think is going to be? I hope is not based of cartoon or movies :icon mrgreen:
I'm a muslim and I believe hell and heaven is something which no eyes ears or heart can comprehend unless you enter it. Hell to me is somewhere frightening lonely fierce fire with no help as described in the holy book.

I'm a muslim and I believe hell and heaven is something which no eyes ears or heart can comprehend unless you enter it. Hell to me is somewhere frightening lonely fierce fire with no help as described in the holy book.

Okay o_O

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
One should prepare themselves to meet their creator. Only your deeds will help when you are in your grave. May Allah (Subhana wa Ta`ala) elevate our status in this life and the hereafter. And Allah knows best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending