Are you afraid of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
naturally yes no matter what i say regarding "not fearing death" there is still somewhere inside me that is petrified of the idea of death and the nature of the hereafter. But as long as Allah(swa) is pleased with me when i die, than my heart is at rest.

naturally yes no matter what i say regarding "not fearing death" there is still somewhere inside me that is petrified of the idea of death and the nature of the hereafter. But as long as Allah(swa) is pleased with me when i die, than my heart is at rest.

Go and die, you will find out the truth, I will meet you on the other side.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Go and die, you will find out the truth, I will meet you on the other side.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:
i know the truth i just dont know the true nature of death and whatever is after it. But when the time comes i will see you maybe in hell

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I honestly don’t think about death and If I do, I’m not as afraid as probably should be...
You should be as you dont know what is going to happen to you after death is a scary journey without anyone but yourself alone why would you be careless about that?

Bohol

VIP
Where do I sign?? Ready and done. Will you volunteer for my first blood drinking ceremony?
:feedme:

Welcome to the dark side.

OrneryInsistentCoral-small.gif

No, I am not afraid of death itself but I am afraid of what will happen after death like what if I was wrong the whole time or worst what if nothing happens. I kinda don't feel like nothing can happen, obviously, something is going to happen and the fact of not knowing 100% what is going to happen is what scares me the most, not death.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
No, I am not afraid of death itself but I am afraid of what will happen after death like what if I was wrong the whole time or worst what if nothing happens. I kinda don't feel like nothing can happen, obviously, something is going to happen and the fact of not knowing 100% what is going to happen is what scares me the most, not death.
Read more Quran and attend the masjid regurarly , to strengthen your faith. With this new of wave secularism people become decevied by the dunya. Surah Luqman 31:33 « O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.»

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts