Are you a trump supporter and will you be voting for him next year? Explain why?

Will you be voting for Trump 2020?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I think this is because the formula for withholding paycheck tax has changed. You are taking more now but could end up paying money at the tax return filing season to the IRS. Trump supporters are not smart. But if you are somali, find that nomadic streak in you and check. If your check is bigger than it used to, find the reason. Don't make assumptions that trump gave you money. He didn't.

You should check with the irs.gov website and use their calculator to see if you will pay later. This is important because many ended up paying money during tax return. These people never paid money to the IRS before. They were informed they paid less tax during the year and thus had to pay more to uncle sam when filed tax.

Check if you will pay.

I had my jew tax agent look at for me. But even if I do pay more. I still support him . I don't like abortion, I don't want gov. Coming into my home or church/ mosque . I don't want anything free from gov.

I had my jew tax agent look at for me. But even if I do pay more. I still support him . I don't like abortion, I don't want gov. Coming into my home or church/ mosque . I don't want anything free from gov.

Trump is the head of the Us government. If you support him, you support the government he currently heads from the Whitehouse. You are not afraid of Trump's Government right?

Did you graduate from highschool? Also, Trump by deeds and speech is a racist, so you are a racist who shares his bigotry.

How can you be concerned with an unborn child but support the torture of a child being kept in cages? Do you see how you folks are just bereft of common Sense and obvious bigots?

Of course, every idol worshipper who bows to their race in place of God almighty would support Trump. Good news is, most Americans see the hypocrisy of the so called religious white conservatives who make the bulk and of trumpies.

This year alone Trump handed out $14.5 billion welfare check to his white conservative farmer voters. He is keeping them happy with my hard earned money and that of honest Americans. That is classic freeloader culture on the farmers part too. They love their welfare checks a lot. That is my tax money going to people who hate me as a pirate man. If you want to talk about free stuff from gov, let us do it please.

White conservative folks always cool with welfare checks they receive(43% of 70 million individuals on medicaid being white) but become hostile when others need the same help. It is all about race they see and not the humanity of anyone else. Vote Trump without justifying it as moral thing to do please.

:drakekidding:

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
This year alone Trump handed out $14.5 billion welfare check to his white conservative farmer voters. He is keeping them happy with my hard earned money and that of honest Americans. That is classic freeloader culture on the farmers part too. They love their welfare checks a lot. That is my tax money going to people who hate me as a pirate man. If you want to talk about free stuff from gov, let us do it please.

White conservative folks always cool with welfare checks they receive(43% of 70 million individuals on medicaid being white) but become hostile when others need the same help. It is all about race they see and not the humanity of anyone else. Vote Trump without justifying it as moral thing to do please.

:drakekidding:

Hmm then I guess you're still blind folded .

Trending