Are you a "tit guy" or an "ass guy" ? (Faarax only)

We all know, there is only 2 types of a guy...so vote or die.

• Total voters

Sol

?
I'm of the opinion that having no ass but big breasts is far worse than having a nice ass but no breasts. It's like comparing tables to chairs and opting to use one over the other and in turn finding out that chair is far superior than the table.

CgSa96Y0.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm of the opinion that having no ass but big breasts is far worse than having a nice ass but no breasts. It's like comparing tables to chairs and opting to use one over the other and in turn finding out that chair is far superior than the table.

CgSa96Y0.jpg
Not true at all. A girl can work on her butt but never on her breasts and I'm saying this as a ass man. So having no ass is the less of the worse, because the girl can work on her ass.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
With that weak comment you just made... I will never EVER give you the hand of my sister...never ever, period.:nahgirl:
PS. Take a note guys..i will probably ask first ass'n'breasts over clans! Thats how i fillter boys from the men
What experience do I have to go off of? The bedroom will solve that problem. For now Ill say I dont swing to either particular team since its really just speculation. 'Weak comment'

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Not true at all. A girl can work on her butt but never on her breasts and I'm saying this as a ass man. So having no ass is the less of the worse, because the girl can work on her ass.
Most people would prefer a b shaped byrch over a p shaped bytch

And if u really want her to get big tiddies just get her pregnant and them shits will stay big forever

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Most people would prefer a b shaped byrch over a p shaped bytch

And if u really want her to get big tiddies just get her pregnant and them shits will stay big forever
I don't care about big titties I like them normal that's pregnancy(breasts) Vs workout(ass)

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Modesty time is over. Ass all day :ftw9nwa: . I cant not throw my vote with the better team.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Good guys vs bad guys....:drakekidding:atleast you choose the bad guy, a lot of niggas here are "both" ..you cant be the good guy and the bad guy at the same time..its like blood vs crip or yin' OR'yan:hemad:
Two faces one for the upvotes the other for the laughs. Tbh tho im a pretty innocent guy but no self respecting man wouldn't drop a vote here unless you are hiding behind deen or memeing (like i was earlier).

Xaruun

VIP
breasts are nice, but a big batty is required for some of the best positions. It is also useful because it will always come with thick thighs (VITAL for any sex position)... 2 for one... :ahh::banderas::diddyass:

Macalin M

Out here
I also prefer personality. Guess I’m with my bro @TekNiKo on this one.

However..... I’m just saying if a slim in the middle and got that nice curve ima lose all composure. My brain will go out the window and ima be using the wrong head.

yeah you know what I’m more of an assman but I like slim girls as well. It’s not that I like big butts but I like nice ones.

I also prefer personality. Guess I’m with my bro @TekNiKo on this one.

However..... I’m just saying if a slim in the middle and got that nice curve ima lose all composure. My brain will go out the window and ima be using the wrong head.

yeah you know what I’m more of an assman but I like slim girls as well. It’s not that I like big butts but I like nice ones.
:lolbron:From now on you are my best friend... kixkixkix im dead, when you said, your brain out the window and you be using wrong head....:chrisfreshhah: im not sure now, when you was writing this comment if your brain was with you or nah:drakelaugh:you got excited määnn:salute:

Macalin M

Out here
:lolbron:From now on you are my best friend... kixkixkix im dead, when you said, your brain out the window and you be using wrong head....:chrisfreshhah: im not sure now, when you was writing this comment if your brain was with you or nah:drakelaugh:you got excited määnn:salute:
I wonder which girls time ima waste tomorrow kkkkk

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So 50/50 was not good enough for you!

Trending

Latest posts