Are you a "tit guy" or an "ass guy" ? (Faarax only)

We all know, there is only 2 types of a guy...so vote or die.

• Total voters

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What is there to do with anyone of these. Futo or Naaso. And please don't say khanissy shit about futo like Anal. There is nothing good about it, except high cost of maintenance.
Seeing the booty bounce back and make ripples when u giving backshots is bless asf fam :diddyass:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
And i heard a lot of women like when their man was equipped with a big booty
If thats the case, im a step ahead :hemad::stevej:

You have that sodium fuuto waryaa?

Filled with buruur iyo biyo and not an once of muscle?

pPdNZ3ch.jpg

the engagement of this thread is off the charts kkkk

so all what you have to do to get a platinum thread going is put naaso & futo in the title and all the horny Faaraxs will come running??

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Saaxib you talking to the nigga that didnt f*ck his wife for 2yr, you cant talk sense to this niqqa
Misconception that I never fucked her for 2 year.
I never EVER fucked her, after marriage, it was honeymoon holiday and then back to the books!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
50/50 means BOTH...you kinda voted sxb..watchout for feminist:drakelaugh:
What, can I not say numbers without alarming the feminists. I love 50. Its in the middle. Big and Round. The number 50 makes me happy. Both the number 50 makes me happy. So I cannot say 50 now, because the damnesits feminist do not want a 100. Damn!

I indeed love both. I do not mind any.

What, can I not say numbers without alarming the feminists. I love 50. Its in the middle. Big and Round. The number 50 makes me happy. Both the number 50 makes me happy. So I cannot say 50 now, because the damnesits feminist do not want a 100. Damn,!
You playing with me sxb..im confused now:mindblown:big and round?..and number 50 makes you happy?:patrice:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You playing with me sxb..im confused now:mindblown:big and round?..and number 50 makes you happy?:patrice:
The ass is 50, and the breasts are 50. Makes 100. Meaning I like both. Numbers Numbers.
Big and round, meaning both of them.
Sorry for the fonts, This might backfire on me later on!

we live in a generation where girls with no ass are seen undesirable by men...man I feel bad for em the only nigga they can pull off are the niggas who are 3 and below who look like beetle juice Or better option white niggas

Trending

Latest posts