Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I inherently believe Somalis either came from a mix of Madow and Amhara or Madow and Arab and kept interbreeding into oblivion. Daarod have had more Arabs interbreeding than most tribes due to its proximity to Yemen et al.
It doesn't matter what you believe in. Science says otherwise. We have no Arab ancestry full stop.

Is it a coincidence that both 0.5ers in this thread are advocating strongly that Somalis are separated into different races? I wonder what the motivation could be behind that? :hmm:

They want South Sudan game repeats again in Somalia, notice The correlation between north Somalia (isaaq, Darood) are Arab like in north Sudan and south of Somalia is the pure African like South Sudan. Unfortunately reer puntland are falling for their trap.
My take in sheikh Darood and sheikh isaaq were cushites who lived in Arabia and moved back to Somalia. If you studied the history of migration between the two sides. Somalis migrated to Arabia and formed their tribes (Zayla'i tribe) that became arabizated today there.

Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali? Is Ali from Saudi Arabia who is Muslim dearer to you than Liban from Somalia who is a non Muslim.

I'm Muslim first. In my grave, I'm going to be asked exactly this: "What is your religion?" and I will, In Sha Allah, say Islam with the strongest of conviction. My race, nationality, tribe, etc don't mean shit in my grave.

Except you're not related to Moroccans. You're a semitic immigrant to this continent. And the relationship isn't anywhere near that far off. Beesha in Angola would gladly help their brethren in Kenya if all-out war were to ever break out. Morroccans would never come to the aid of confused cabeeds like you and would disavow themselves of you. :russ:

Why don't you stop claiming the achievements of MJs and others under "haarti" and claim your langaab people? Your kind have no influence in any part of the land and will just fade away into obscurity. :mjlol:

No they won't help them, you saw how the Bantu in south Africa killed their Bantu brothers from Mozambique and Zimbabwe. Even Kenya wouldn't help South Sudan but they are abusing and gas to the fire in South Sudan. Don't make me go on Nigeria/ Ghana hate.

@Jubba_Man is 100% correct, we are different races
kkkkk these Oromo-carab mutts attacking me for claiming people who actually acknowledge our heritage and ancestry, and they go on about WE WUZ ONE! and claiming people who don't have anything to do with them or want anything to do with them. :drakelaugh:

I can only bring the donkies to the river. It is up to them to determine if they are truly ready to drink. :bell:

waraabe

Your superior
kkkkk these Oromo-carab mutts attacking me for claiming people who actually acknowledge our heritage and ancestry, and they go on about WE WUZ ONE! and claiming people who don't have anything to do with them or want anything to do with them. :drakelaugh:

I can only bring the donkies to the river. It is up to them to determine if they are truly ready to drink. :bell:

Only people who are scared of their (lack of) heritage or history claim others. Somalis are made up of different races

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
kkkkkk @waraabe these dadaab dwellers have no shame. :siilaanyolaugh:

Bantus should have been treated alot better in Somalia tbh. That said, don't claim we're not native to the lands of the Horn.

For instance, our slight body frame coupled with our nomadic lifestyle reflects the arid and harsh geography of the land.

Bantu peoples however clearly originate from a rainforest climate. The wider nose for instance has the purpose of coping better with the humidity typically seen in a Jungle rainforest.

When in doubt, refer to evolutionary science.
:manny:

Last edited:
Bantus should have been treated alot better in Somalia tbh. That said, don't claim we're not native to the lands of the Horn.

For instance, our slight body frame coupled with our nomadic lifestyle reflects the arid and harsh geography of the land.

Bantu peoples however clearly originate from a rainforest climate. The wider nose for instance has the purpose of coping better with the humidity typically seen in a Jungle rainforest.

When in doubt, refer to evolutionary science.
:manny:

The wider nose for instance has the purpose of coping better with the humidity typically seen in a Jungle rainforest.

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending