Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claim to be homogeneous; something that even the Papuans are not bold enough to confer upon themselves.

At least he's related to Kenyans paternally, making them of the same stock.
:drakekidding:
He is as much related to half caste Angolan Bantus as I am to Moroccans. In other words not even close :icon lol:

:siilaanyolaugh:
I could say the same about you. Claiming the achievement of mulatto Bantus and Chinese workers now? Wallahi you rivercoons are running amok
He is as much related to half caste Angolan Bantus as I am to Moroccans. In other words not even close :icon lol:

Except you're not related to Moroccans. You're a semitic immigrant to this continent. And the relationship isn't anywhere near that far off. Beesha in Angola would gladly help their brethren in Kenya if all-out war were to ever break out. Morroccans would never come to the aid of confused cabeeds like you and would disavow themselves of you. :russ:

Why don't you stop claiming the achievements of MJs and others under "haarti" and claim your langaab people? Your kind have no influence in any part of the land and will just fade away into obscurity. :mjlol:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Except you're not related to Moroccans. You're a semitic immigrant to this continent. And the relationship isn't anywhere near that far off. Beesha in Angola would gladly help their brethren in Kenya if all-out war were to ever break out. Morroccans would never come to the aid of confused cabeeds like you and would disavow themselves of you. :russ:

Why don't you stop claiming the achievements of MJs and others under "haarti" and claim your langaab people? Your kind have no influence in any part of the land and will just fade away into obscurity. :mjlol:

Are you Bantu?

Nice try negroid :camby:

28mk2sy.jpg.png

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
f*ck all gaals. If you aint with the squad you get left hoe.... Suck some weird neanderthal with glasses u f*ck niggas. All glory is to god :2tjlv3e:
Is that right? :ohreally:

Well let me guess, you're well-read, and have a reliable job?

Or;

Is it bang-bang :gunsmiley:and 300 hunna all day?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How are Dishiishe laangab? First Harti is the largest Somali sub-clan therefore you are automatically laandheer.
Second they are probably one of the most influential clans in PL, these guys have Bosasso by the testicles.

These niggas insulting @McLovin need to GTFO for reals.
He's a gaal so automatically he's granted persona non grata, a gaal doesn't belong to any tribe.

Nice try negroid :camby:

28mk2sy.jpg.png
What the f*ck is that?

Are you still latching onto autosomal DNA even though there's consensus on the fact that race is inherited paternally in the Somali culture?

Stop begging pure Arab tribes like Dir (~82% T), they probably consider you a

@McLovin I don't think you know what you are talking about. You might need to call your other langaab cousin Amun for a consult. Beesha is not Masai, Gumuz, or Nilotic. You are clearly very new to this as are your people to this world. Unlike you confused mutts, we know who we are and who are our ancestors are. Can't say the same about you, sadly. It's time to go find your Arab daddy and make peace with yourself. :russ:

What the f*ck is that?

Are you still latching onto autosomal DNA even though there's consensus on the fact that race is inherited paternally in the Somali culture?

Stop begging pure Arab tribes like Dir (~82% T), they probably consider you a
Culture schmulture it's all about dna I thought we been trough this. :drakekidding:

And my maternal side is Dir and they don't consider themself any less somali

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@McLovin I don't think you know what you are talking about. You might need to call your other langaab cousin Amun for a consult. Beesha is not Masai, Gumuz, or Nilotic. You are clearly very new to this as are your people to this world. Unlike you confused mutts, we know who we are and who are our ancestors are. Can't say the same about you, sadly. It's time to go find your Arab daddy and make peace with yourself. :russ:
You don't know shit. Are you ancestors from Tanzania? or Malawi? You don't know, maybe if you can find the boat they were shipped on, but I doubt it. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.