Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Poor I didn’t know you were married to a taxi driver:yloezpe:
But atleast that is better than not having anything in the bank

Mashalaah Emily. U made my day! I have to have something in the bank huuno. I have anxiety. All my somali spot philosophy, diin and imaan goes off the window when i am in an emergency with no money. Alaaa baa'aayee is my chorus church song

Nin-culus

Laandheer
lol no i am not depressed . But i guess momentarily when i see u counting your dollars i do get depressed
Do whatever it takes to increase your income. If you want to be a bolla By all means, you can even say istikhfaar a lot if you want to get blessings if you want worldly blessings and it takes away depression and w.e.

upload_2019-5-23_20-18-52.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Live below your means. Be a minimalist, track your income/expenses I did it on a spreadsheet and managed to save a generous amount, over some time. A few years fly by really quick. You can do this by savings account or ayuuto whatever it is.

giphy.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Mashalaah Emily. U made my day! I have to have something in the bank huuno. I have anxiety. All my somali spot philosophy, diin and imaan goes off the window when i am in an emergency with no money. Alaaa baa'aayee is my chorus church song

I need to find me a penny pincher, Basra
I am addicted to shopping :yloezpe:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I’m a saver when I used to live alone I sometimes could save 30k in a year

Keep a budget of your spending buy clothes from second hand or auction saves you quite a buck

Even buying a car from an auction saves you easily a couple grand

And when you buying food always write a check list of things you need you will be less likely to buy stuff you didn’t need that way

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Keep a budget of your spending buy clothes from second hand or auction saves you quite a buck

And when you buying food always write a check list of things you need you will be less likely to buy stuff you didn’t need that way
I eat out a lot, I need to start cooking even though I hate cooking o_O

its very hard to save even if u live frugal, unless u earn high income. I lived like a monk for 2 years with no star bucks, and only saved 4k. Life of a wife of a taxi driver & mother aint fun
Meeshaan habraa jooga
jerry~2.jpg

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

30k a year how many years lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
30k a year how many years lol
I did that for 2 years buyed land back home amongst other things my next step im thinking of building houses back home

Like this

73A5DB46-5889-4653-AD3D-9DAC3782FF26.png

Real estate is one area where the money you invest never goes to waste

VixR

Veritas
Both lol. I’m trying to improve my spending habits and have gained some ground and become a lot more responsible. At least, I’m pretty good at saving too. 36k in two years is goals af.

In the last two years my credit score has gone through the roof (it was rock bottom :icon lol:) and I no longer get overdrafts like I used to. Now I have cards I never would’ve imagined being approved for. Don’t just save, build your credit. Credit is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.