Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am a spender, I live like a rich girl:oops:
But lately I have been saving up, I cut out a lot of unnecessary spendings. I saved up 2k so far by the end of the year I want to have 10k in my account. My friend saved 36k in two years but her ass is frugal af..everywhere we go out to eat the b pulls out a coupon book, so embarrassing :tacky:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
If it's in my chequing I'll spend like there i no tomorrow. Thankfully I put most of my earnings in my savings account never to be touched.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Omg I missed shopping
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But lately I have been saving up, I cut out a lot of unnecessary spendings. I saved up 2k so far by the end of the year I want to have 10k in my account. My friend saved 36k in two years but her ass is frugal af..everywhere we go out to eat the b pulls out a coupon book, so embarrassing :tacky:

note to self. Kidnap Emily for her 36$K

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Quick fact: The wealthy are the most likely to use coupons and grocery cards get with it

I’m start using that too

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I have been excellent with my money until recently I been spazzing out and spending my money on unnecessary stuff

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Saving 2k for a whole year :liberaltears:
Aren't you in the land of the free? join Somali hagbad and put down 2k a month, that is 12K a year :hillarybiz:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Saving 2k for a whole year :liberaltears:
Aren't you in the land of the free? join Somali hagbad and put down 2k a month, that is 12K a year :hillarybiz:
Lmao dude I saved that 2k in 2 months but I know my ass is shopaholic so I won’t save more than 10k a year. Heck I am lucky if I even save 5k lol
I am still young and learning to manage my money. I guess it’s gonna take me couple of trials and errors to get it right. What is somali hagbad ? Is it place where I can receive free money

ive spend 10k on hajj this year and last year i bought an expensive laptop, bed and furniture wasted over 25k in 2 years

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you can kidnap my friend and we share the money :cool:

Hayee Emily. Wink Wink. Lets go kidnap her, first help me put this chair into my black van from behind, u enter first! :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its very hard to save even if u live frugal, unless u earn high income. I lived like a monk for 2 years with no star bucks, and only saved 4k. Life of a wife of a taxi driver & mother aint fun

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Any tips ?
Live below your means. Be a minimalist, track your income/expenses I did it on a spreadsheet and managed to save a generous amount, over some time. A few years fly by really quick. You can do this by savings account or ayuuto whatever it is.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
its very hard to save even if u live frugal, unless u earn high income. I lived like a monk for 2 years with no star bucks, and only saved 4k. Life of a wife of a taxi driver & mother aint fun
Poor I didn’t know you were married to a taxi driver:yloezpe:
But atleast that is better than not having anything in the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending