Are Women more emotional then Men đŸ€”

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men are more likely to die by suicide and less likely to engage in help-seeking behaviour. Women have more and stronger social support networks than men, irrespective of marital status. Men have a harder time articulating their emotions and are more likely to suffer from subclinical levels of emotional blindness.

Jordan Peterson is a pop psychologist and has been slammed for his Islamophobic takes. My advice is for him to take care of his mental and physical health rather than dispensing his hackneyed soundbites.

This is probably why women are much better at coalition building and are more socially obedient than men, they have more to worry about as they’re more vulnerable in general.

I’ve always noticed that it’s the women who are better at social connection and interaction which tends to lead to much happier women than those who don’t engage in developing networks that protect them, it’s essentially a women’s power. Men have physical strength and economic power which allows them to oppress but women have sexual power and better tongues/social backing and this is the power women hold which allows them to have influence and in certain cases even oppress others themselves.

Last edited:
Men are more likely to die by suicide and less likely to engage in help-seeking behaviour. Women have more and stronger social support networks than men, irrespective of marital status. Men have a harder time articulating their emotions and are more likely to suffer from subclinical levels of emotional blindness.

Jordan Peterson is a pop psychologist and has been slammed for his Islamophobic takes. My advice is for him to take care of his mental and physical health rather than dispensing his hackneyed soundbites.
While I agree that the guy is Islamophobic and I don’t like him at all you can’t deny that he isn’t lying when talking about women tending to have worse mental health outcomes than men, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3149680/

It’s only really anger than men score higher than women on when it comes to neurotic feelings. Your point about men tending to be much more emotionally blind than women is a good point though and these studies don’t really take things like that into account, I will say though that men might naturally just tend to be more prone to alexithymia compared to women in general and might just be a side effect of being a man biologically. Either way the social sciences aren’t to be taken as hard science, so the dust obviously isn’t settled.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life

Well didn’t he just not say that 😂 also he is still a renowned psychologist. Women tend to be more emotionally expressive and undergo greater emotional fluctuations, contrasting with men who tend to internalize their feelings. Suicide is perceived as an act of violence and a response to overwhelming despair, representing a form of self-harm. Despite these considerations, it is notable that 75% of divorces are initiated by women, reflecting their inclination to express and act upon their current emotional states.

Undoubtedly this is proven by reality. Historically and even In Islam Via our Prophet only men are fit for leadership, because women by nature are more emotional and more easily swayed by their feelings and compassion. These qualities have been created in women to enable them to carry out their most important duty, which is that of motherhood and nurturing children. Men, on the other hand, are not usually swayed by their emotions as women are. Their way is usually one of logic and deliberation, which form the essence of responsibility and leadership.

It is also clearly indicated by the hadith of Abu Bakrah who said that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) heard that the Persians had appointed the daughter of Chosroes as their queen, he said, “No people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper.” (Reported by al-Bukhari, 13/53).

Well didn’t he just not say that 😂 also he is still a renowned psychologist. Women tend to be more emotionally expressive and undergo greater emotional fluctuations, contrasting with men who tend to internalize their feelings. Suicide is perceived as an act of violence and a response to overwhelming despair, representing a form of self-harm. Despite these considerations, it is notable that 75% of divorces are initiated by women, reflecting their inclination to express and act upon their current emotional states.

Undoubtedly this is proven by reality. Historically and even In Islam Via our Prophet only men are fit for leadership, because women by nature are more emotional and more easily swayed by their feelings and compassion. These qualities have been created in women to enable them to carry out their most important duty, which is that of motherhood and nurturing children. Men, on the other hand, are not usually swayed by their emotions as women are. Their way is usually one of logic and deliberation, which form the essence of responsibility and leadership.

It is also clearly indicated by the hadith of Abu Bakrah who said that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) heard that the Persians had appointed the daughter of Chosroes as their queen, he said, “No people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper.” (Reported by al-Bukhari, 13/53).
Oi, why'd you quote my post here and then remove it immediately? Say whatever it is you want to say with your chest.

techsamatar

Oi, why'd you quote my post here and then remove it immediately? Say whatever it is you want to say with your chest.
That was an accident I already reacted to yours but tried to quote hers but yours got attached.

Don't try pressure me Malawah or else am cancelling my ticket to Australia:kodaksmiley:

Ewwwwwww I just read your profile title "PuntiteQueen Fan Club♕" Am gonna boycott you Fix up - Thought you was seeking Knowledge not getting sucked in by Femcels and Secret Murtads.

Go Join noble Somali women club like @Xoriyo Only mentally Sane Women on here.

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a đŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Actually it is men I know it's crazy and example is that women use their tears on a man to make him feel obligated to her idk I saw some science stuff behind woman's tears and it's effect on men and how men always fall for it.

techsamatar

Actually it is men I know it's crazy and example is that women use their tears on a man to make him feel obligated to her idk I saw some science stuff behind woman's tears and it's effect on men and how men always fall for it.
That is Just dirty Manipulation tactic and can work on anyone, proof those women are just emotional children and proves the point even further.

The divorce comment isn’t exactly accurate since before divorce women tend to seek outside help via the use of therapists and family intervention more so than men. The same studies that say women file for divorce more note that women don’t do this on a whim and tend to try and find solutions for a broken marriage more so than men. The same studies also show that men have higher tendencies to engage in anti-social and marriage breaking actions more than women such as fidelity, abuse and drug issues overwhelming more so than women.

My issue with your take is, if you’re going to use studies about women filing for divorce more, then you also need to acknowledge the other literatures with regards to marriage which also illustrates that women hardly file on a whim since they try to find solutions more so than men.

Last edited:
Don't try pressure me Malawah or else am cancelling my ticket to Australia:kodaksmiley:
i_used_to_pray_for_times_like_this_cover.jpg

techsamatar

The divorce comment isn’t exactly accurate since before divorce women tend to sick outside help via the use of therapist and family intervention more so than men. The same studies that say women file for divorce more note that women don’t do this on a whim and tend to try and find solutions for a broken marriage more so than men. The same studies also show that men have higher tendencies to engage in anti-social and marriage breaking actions more then women such as fidelity, abuse and drug issue overwhelming more so than women.

My issue with your take is, if you’re going to use studies about women filing for divorce more, then you also need to acknowledge the other literatures with regards to marriage which also illustrates that women hardly file on a whim.
We're talking about 75 percent, don't you think that staggering percentage is Mostly the result of whims and emotionally motivated choices, and that it's all the man's fault and abuse? Then, the males in the western 75% had to be the worst of the worst. There is a reason why Only men are granted the authority to declare divorce three times in Islam.

There is simply no denying it – that staggering 75% statistic stands as a driving force behind the surge in single-parent households and fractured families. I've witnessed and personally experienced the rapidity with which women can resort to divorce, impulsively fuelled by emotions in the heat of the moment. It's disheartening to observe, even within my own family and extended circles, how swiftly these decisions are made, only for the realization to dawn later that it was perhaps unnecessary, often over trivial matters - They are probably glad now it never happened.

Yes Men can be Scum and some women try to make it work no denying them nor am I biased since I sided with my Aunt and the Logical decision she made, but Liberalism is the cause for this staggering statistics. Women now in west think Men can be easily replaced and they can be self sufficient hence deprive father figure from their children - Any women that tries to use ABUSE as excuse for that figure is just feeding herself lies.

We're talking about 75 percent, don't you think that staggering percentage is Mostly the result of whims and emotionally motivated choices, and that it's all the man's fault and abuse? Then, the males in the western 75% had to be the worst of the worst. There is a reason why Only men are granted the authority to declare divorce three times in Islam.
I see where you’re coming from, but if you’re going to add in studies, you also need to add in the full picture. You can’t pick and choose and create your own argument.

The exact same studies show, men cheat more, abuse more, take part in risk taking in behaviors more and abuse drugs more.

The same studies also show women are much more likely to try and save the marriage more before divorcing via trying out therapy and family intervention.

Hence, how can we come to the conclusion that women do so because they’re more emotional if you’re using the 75% study

There is simply no denying it – that staggering 75% statistic stands as a driving force behind the surge in single-parent households and fractured families.
What about men cheating more, abusing more? Are people meant to stay in dead in end marriages with cheating and abuse?
I've witnessed and personally experienced the rapidity with which women can resort to divorce, impulsively fuelled by emotions in the heat of the moment. It's disheartening to observe, even within my own family and extended circles, how swiftly these decisions are made, only for the realization to dawn later that it was perhaps unnecessary, often over trivial matters.
You’re using your own anecdotes. We’re talking about the 75% women divorce more study.

Let’s stick to statistics. I’ll send you these statistics as well btw. Just trying to find them.

@techsamatar divorce rates were also high in the Islamic world btw with some men marrying and divorcing ect but that is never presented as a bad thing amongst men. Why is it bad when women get divorced but not when men get rid of women? I find it awfully hypocritical of Muslim men. In the Mamluk period in Egypt, 3/10 women were divorced as well.

This was the height of the Islamic golden age in which men were in charge of divorce yet, the divorce rates were remarkably high:

Last edited:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
By far women are emotionally in real life but on internet both the gender are equally highly emotionally

techsamatar

I see where you’re coming from, but if you’re going to add in studies, you also need to add in the full picture. You can’t pick and choose and create your own argument.

The exact same studies show, men cheat more, abuse more, take part in risk taking in behaviors more and abuse drugs more.

The same studies also show women are much more likely to try and save the marriage more before divorcing via trying out therapy and family intervention.

Hence, how can we come to the conclusion that women do so because they’re more emotional if you’re using the 75% study

What about men cheating more, abusing more? Are people meant to stay in dead in end marriages with cheating and abuse?

You’re using your own anecdotes. We’re talking about the 75% women divorce more study.

Let’s stick to statistics. I’ll send you these statistics as well btw. Just trying to find them.
Yes but you have no proof what so ever that the 75% of those women who divorced are all due to abuse and cheating do you know how wild 75% is :dead:, According to recent data gathered from the General Social Survey, 20% of married men and 13% of married women admitted to having sex with someone other than their spouse.

the 75% is like saying Majority and way more then half of the men in the west Are abusers and cheaters so everyone is walking past a man in the street who abuses and cheat.

I promise you majority of the 75% was just they felt like it or wanted to move on or go their separate ways.

Yes but you have no proof what so ever that the 75% of those women who divorced are all due to abuse and cheating do you know how wild 75%is :dead:, According to recent data gathered from the General Social Survey, 20% of married men and 13% of married women admitted to having sex with someone other than their spouse.

the 75% is like saying Majority and way more then half of the men in the west Are abusers and cheaters so everyone is walking past a men in the street who abuse and cheat.
I never said that is all due to abuse. I’m saying that on the other end of the coin, more men cheat, abuse and cause more marriage breakdowns. Also, why is it that studies show more women seek solutions for bad marriages than men? Why is it that women are much more likely to try and get couples therapy?

Also, using high divorce rates as an example of women being xyz doesn’t sit well with me since it feels a little bit hypocritical. It’s funny how now divorce is what’s causing the breakdown of the West when women can now divorce, but it was okay when the Islamic world in the past also had very high divorce rates in which men would marry and divorce when they wanted to. But that’s fine right? During the Mamluk era, divorce was at an all high. In fact 3/10 women would be divorced and this was during the time of full sharia.

Also, Somalia in the 1800s and early 1900s and had high divorce rates as well and even the locals as well as anthropologists noted that as well.

I’ve had enough of hypocritical men who seem pro divorce when it’s men marrying and divorcing women like they’re objects.

techsamatar

I never said that is all due to abuse. I’m saying that on the other end of the coin, more men cheat, abuse and cause more marriage breakdowns. Also, why is it that studies show more women seek solutions for bad marriages than men? Why is it that women are much more likely to try and get couples therapy?

Also, using high divorce rates as an example of women being xyz doesn’t sit well with me since it feels a little bit hypocritical. It’s funny how now divorce is what’s causing the breakdown of the West when women can now divorce, but it was okay when the Islamic world in the past also had very high divorce rates in which men would marry and divorce when they wanted to. But that’s fine right? During the Mamluk era, divorce was at an all high. In fact 1 in 4 Egyptian women would be divorced and this was during the time of full sharia.

Also, Somalia in the 1800s and early 1900s and had high divorce rates as well and even the locals as well as anthropologists noted that as well.

I’ve had enough of hypocritical men who seem pro divorce when it’s men marrying and divorcing women like they’re objects.
I've already refuted the Somalia statistics you speculated on, dismissing them as unreliable. In the Muslim world, even in the past, there were no instances of women being single mothers, and children did not experience broken single homes. This is a factual observation, given that women were reliant on men and didn't subscribe to liberal ideologies, leading them to either remarry or remain continuously married. Throughout history, there hasn't been any precedent of single-parent households producing children with criminal tendencies until now. The perplexity arises when considering that in times when men exclusively held the power to divorce, such issues were notably absent. Yet, with the advent of equal rights, we're now confronted with the perplexing statistic of 75%.

Most couples therapy is attended by

..COUPLES. Why would it be couple therapy if both did not agree to needing it, also it does not prove anything therapists cannot change their outcome nor what they already made up in their mind.

No so called study can even say with accuracy or even if it is possible that every couple therapy session it was a women who dragged her husband to come its just pure fallacy and bs.

I've already refuted the Somalia statistics you speculated on, dismissing them as unreliable. In the Muslim world, even in the past, there were no instances of women being single mothers, and children did not experience broken single homes.
They were in broken homes since their birth parents were no longer raising them in the same house. You’re trying to change the goal post. So your point is, if women were filling for divorce but were able to remarry easily that makes it okay? That’s literally the only difference as in todays modern world, at least 40% end in divorce and in Muslim world around 30 to 40% also ended in divorce?

This is a factual observation, given that women were reliant on men and didn't subscribe to liberal ideologies, leading them to either remarry or remain continuously married.
That’s besides the point. It doesn’t change that at least 30-40% of marriages ended in divorce and kids weren’t raised in two
Parent homes. They were either raised by their fathers away from their mothers or raised by their mothers and raised with a step dad or their mothers moved in back with her parents thus making her a single mother.
Throughout history, there hasn't been any precedent of single-parent households producing children with criminal tendencies until now. The perplexity arises when considering that in times when men exclusively held the power to divorce, such issues were notably absent. Yet, with the advent of equal rights, we're now confronted with the perplexing statistic of 75%.
75% of marriages don’t end in divorce. Only 40% do which is the pretty much the same as the Mamluk divorce rates. You don’t even understand statistics. It isn’t that 75% of marriages end in divorce it’s that 75% of the time it’s women who file. The 75% isn’t about the overall divorce rate LOOOL 😂😂.

There is a clear difference and I can’t believe I need to explain this to you.
Most couples therapy is attended by

..COUPLES. Why would it be couple therapy if both did not agree to needing it, also it does not prove anything therapists cannot change their outcome nor what they already made up in their mind.
It proves that women clearly on average aren’t doing it on a whim since they’re trying to find avenues to save the marriage. Bringing in family, therapy ect. It’s women who are more proactive in saving a marriage and many file when everything as been exhausted.
No so called study can even say with accuracy or even if it is possible that every couple therapy session it was a women who dragged her husband to come its just pure fallacy and bs.

Last edited:
@techsamatar

Please do research before arguing. 75% of marriages in the West don’t end in divorce. It’s in fact 40%.

The 75% of women filing measures who filed more, not the overall divorce rate.

It’s difficult debating with someone who doesn’t understand basic statistics which is why you should humble yourself and read more instead of debating.

Peace I’m out.

Trending