Are white women stronger than Somali women?

Do you think white women are stronger than xalimos?

• Yes... because I’m an idiot

• No..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali women are the strongest in the world. The bs they deal with is unbearable. White women would commit suicide if they dealt with what our moms did. Yet they're always happy. Our mom's resilience maybe due to our religion. Alhamdulilah.

White women don't have 6-10 kids.

White women usually have 1-3 kids along with a supportive husband that helps her look after the kids, giving her time to go gym.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Y'all seriously think that a white woman is better than a somali woman " in the motherland" y'all must be dreaming at the first sight of trouble or war they "white woman" flee and the somali woman picks up her rifle and defends her home.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
White women don't have 6-10 kids.

White women usually have 1-3 kids along with a supportive husband that helps her look after the kids, giving her time to go gym.
Sorry that’s b.s. White men are just as lazy as Somali men but worse
My coworkers always complain about their partner or husband for not doing/ helping house chores and looking after their kids. Yet female coworkers are the breadwinner and look after the house as well as wash their husbands skid mark boxer.

My coworkers always complain about their partner or husband for not doing/ helping house chores and looking after their kids. Yet female coworkers are the breadwinner and look after the house as well as wash their husbands skid mark boxer.

My the lord help them.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.

Whichever way you look at it women have the short-end of the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending