Are white women stronger than Somali women?

Do you think white women are stronger than xalimos?

• Yes... because I’m an idiot

• No..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no, that’s a no go. Though I understand why some Somalis might marry Susie due to her unfathomable head game

They aalright b but I need me a loyal chick I can fully trust, I’m have to go for a good girl I know. she Somali petite, I presume it’s neat
It is easier to control them since their more softer than will ever be but i get what you mean as dhexyar 19 year old xalimoz are to die for

Nin-culus

Laandheer
It is easier to control them since their more softer than will ever be but i get what you mean as dhexyar 19 year old xalimoz are to die for
You’re a man that knows what he wants no doubt think long term they better than the big booty stinky attitude Somali chicks cause when they have lost themselves in layers of fat late In their 30s. The petite young wife will only get more sexy and curvaceous and she’ll even have a nice futo and feet shit i think she gone make me a feet loving guy for once in my life only banter imagine the amount of money you’ll save on getting her junior size shoes/trainers. Yall can keep the size 9 feet grown ass MEN:lolbron::mjlol::camby::deadmanny:

Last edited:
You’re a man that knows what he wants no doubt think long term they better than the big booty stinky attitude Somali chicks cause when they have lost themselves in layers of fat late In their 30s. The petite young wife will only get more sexy and curvaceous and she’ll even have a nice futo shit i think she gone make me a feet loving guy for once in my life
Yes those 30 plus chickz sure hate the young ones with nice feet and all and yes i hateattitude xalimos which i avoid like the plague as they wonder why no guy their age or slightly younger does not wants them

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
somali women back home are the strongest women in the world. the work they do can never be comprehended by a man. its amazing. in sha allah they will prosper

You’re a man that knows what he wants no doubt think long term they better than the big booty stinky attitude Somali chicks cause when they have lost themselves in layers of fat late In their 30s. The petite young wife will only get more sexy and curvaceous and she’ll even have a nice futo and feet shit i think she gone make me a feet loving guy for once in my life only banter imagine the amount of money you’ll save on getting her junior size shoes/trainers. Yall can keep the size 9 feet grown ass MEN:lolbron::mjlol::camby::deadmanny:
Yes alot of savings loool

Abdullnur

Logic over everything

Cadaan girls are easy to control , are you crazy somali literally getting mutilated by society. Where white men wear thier women on the thier heads ,somali men hide them from society

VixR

Veritas
Somali woman, but for all the wrong reasons (they have no choice but to be). Mainly the backwards culture, poverty, and chaos of their roots.

A trailer trash White woman’s life is freer and more privileged than the average Somali girl.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yes mentally they're much stronger. Physically as well. I come to this conclusion based on three observations:

1) Somali women become near mental when they're in the first three months of their pregnancy. This phenomenon is called 'walac' in afsomali. They become oversensitive and borderline possessed. White women work during their pregnancy up to the last two weeks before labour.

2) Speaking of pregnancy, I see a huge trend of young Xalimos having a C-section due to the physical inabilities to give a natural birth. Cadaan women are increasingly giving birth at home.

3) Xalimos almost die during their menses period. Cadaan women work, I don't see my female coworkers calling in sick every four weeks.

Thank you for putting my thoughts into words. @Reiko immediately went into personal attacks because she can't fathom that she is an inferior species to the white boss that orders her around at work.

There is no comparison here. I have witnessed white women have a mental break down over ridiculous insignificant things. Mentally no, otherwise maybe.

Lol a lot of white kids in the west live in a world far removed from ours.

They can't handle difficulty/hardship at all.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
So many neefs breathing out of their asses. Grown men talking down on their own women in favor of foreigners:westbrookwtf:

Modern day Somali women are weak physically tbh.:manny:

Even alot of Faraxs nowadays are becoming weaker physically compared to other races of men, mostly because of shitty diet and lifestyle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.