Are white women stronger than Somali women?

Do you think white women are stronger than xalimos?

• Yes... because I’m an idiot

• No..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes mentally they're much stronger. Physically as well. I come to this conclusion based on three observations:

1) Somali women become near mental when they're in the first three months of their pregnancy. This phenomenon is called 'walac' in afsomali. They become oversensitive and borderline possessed. White women work during their pregnancy up to the last two weeks before labour.

2) Speaking of pregnancy, I see a huge trend of young Xalimos having a C-section due to the physical inabilities to give a natural birth. Cadaan women are increasingly giving birth at home.

3) Xalimos almost die during their menses period. Cadaan women work, I don't see my female coworkers calling in sick every four weeks.
Up yours abdalla. You brick!!!!

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Midakale much estrogen in the food leads to Somali women becoming more jileec and growing these flabby arms while Somali men grow big buttocks iyo naaso and they grow these hamster like cheeks on face a characteristic of a feminine man akhas. We are doomed if we keep heading the way we are going. We are doomed in every field.
:deadrose::deadmanny::deadpeter::snoop:

halwa

✨🌙
Yes mentally they're much stronger. Physically as well. I come to this conclusion based on three observations:

1) Somali women become near mental when they're in the first three months of their pregnancy. This phenomenon is called 'walac' in afsomali. They become oversensitive and borderline possessed. White women work during their pregnancy up to the last two weeks before labour.

2) Speaking of pregnancy, I see a huge trend of young Xalimos having a C-section due to the physical inabilities to give a natural birth. Cadaan women are increasingly giving birth at home.

3) Xalimos almost die during their menses period. Cadaan women work, I don't see my female coworkers calling in sick every four weeks.

I’m waiting for the day you get pregnant and your period.

You’re already mentally unstable without them.

White women compete in sports like tennis while on their period while a xalimo pretends she is dying and cant do anything

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Look at old pictures akhi you will never once see a Somali man with hamster like cheeks kkkk wallahi billahi
Akhi You are something else. That’s one thing we cannot deny. When I was living an active lifestyle 24/7 grind I had cheekbones, and now I’ve got feminine cheeks year round.Jfjfjfjfi’m Buying a treadmill this is unacceptable :mjlol:
:salute:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
In every race, you'll find physically and mentally strong people. I think it's not fair to compare a whole group to another whole group. We should look at people as individuals, not collectively. This kind of mentally is backward.

Cadan women are only good for a good time like most ajnabi women to me anyway but somaliwomen is where it is at for wifey material plus they let me entertain jasmins/yasmins on the block

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I can't see me marrying one unless their bosnian,turkish and albanian but their not considered cadanz by me
Hell no, that’s a no go. Though I understand why some Somalis might marry Susie due to her unfathomable head game

They aalright b but I need me a loyal chick I can fully trust, I’m have to go for a good girl I know. she Somali petite, I presume it’s neat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending