Are there any Somali/Muslim men that don’t have “a past”?

GuanYu

Custom title
Well into their 40s? Come on man, you are having a laugh.
I infact have relatives that had kids at 44 and 43 respectively, and my Grandmother is 99 and she gave birth to her youngest at 45 in baadiyo
i maye have over exaggeratted with the "Well into their 40s" my bad. I do accept this is an exception. Allah Allowed them such tidings

Interested in a woman includes having a crush and whatnot. Lakiin the 25 yrs was exaggeration from my part haha!

Some sspot farah say women expire after age 25 even if she is a virgin. It is not funny anymore when I do uno reverse ageism on my somali brothers soo maaha? :)
There’s no such thing as an expired sister

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Some farahs were serious about a qalanjo. Like they wanted marriage but it didnt work out. Idk if that is considered a past as long as they dont engage in zina.

If he is over age of 25 and says he has never been interested in a woman, that's red flag for me..

ha gay GIF
I’m hitting that age soon and I haven’t yet…

There’s a difference between being attracted to a women and being interested in them. I don’t think I’ve ever met a worthy woman of my interest but I’m not out there actively looking so not a big surprise

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

There’s a difference between being attracted to a women and being interested in them. I don’t think I’ve ever met a worthy woman of my interest but I’m not out there actively looking so not a big surprise

Not even one?
Like you have not meet a woman you thought, I'd risk it all for her but you held back because you are not ready since you are still in school or can't shoulder the financial responsibilities rn?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Personally, I had good parents and a good community. I was too busy to commit crime or chase girls punani between extracurricular clubs, volunteering, and schoolwork.

90% of the fucked up youth had 0 chance. Their parents failed them. 10% had a good family life but are followers (not leaders) and do what other ciyaalsuuq do.:francis:

So I stopped seeing that farax with the criminal record and been wanting to get back into dating again. But something I’ve noticed looking back is that most of these men have not been chaste with their bodies and have body counts, despite calling themselves Muslim. They’ve all been in long term relationships. I must have missed the memo that men can have all kinds of premarital sex and still be with a virgin/inexperienced woman for marriage. I want to be with a man where we eventually share our firsts with each other but it seems like they’ve all “been there done that”. Where are the miskeen dudes at?
No
And if if there were (<20%) you wouldn't be able to differentiate

The prophet married at the age 25-27 was he gay? Subhanallah.
The Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasalam was still interested in women but he didn't have the opportunity to marry the best woman until he was 25
Most men will fidn especially in this environment thousands of potentials so if they haven't even been interested once at 25 that is really sus

Personally, I had good parents and a good community. I was too busy to commit crime or chase girls punani between extracurricular clubs, volunteering, and schoolwork.

90% of the fucked up youth had 0 chance. Their parents failed them. 10% had a good family life but are followers (not leaders) and do what other ciyaalsuuq do.:francis:
So u agree its only 10% who are saved

Have you ever wanted to have sex with a woman?
(If you say no you are lying or your gay)

GuanYu

Custom title
Well then you compltely flopped because she said she wants a man without a past yet you cannot even clarify you are completely chaste yet you say you are a candidate for her
You are proving my point
No I understand what you are saying you are correct, But in general its not proper to ask if someone is chaste, even if they may not be, because you are asking them to sin because

A) If No, you've exposed their sin or forced them into such a situation as to say they are not

B) if Yes and they are not, then they've Lied.

So usually its best in this situation to leave it and not ask such a question

No I understand what you are saying you are correct, But in general its not proper to ask if someone is chaste, even if they may not be, because you are asking them to sin because

A) If No, you've exposed their sin or forced them into such a situation as to say they are not

B) if Yes and they are not, then they've Lied.

So usually its best in this situation to leave it and not ask such a question
U are not understanding, the fact that you said you are a candidate for her implies you are completely chaste anyway so you should have only one reply to my comment which is yes.
I understand in general I would never ask that question but specifically for u it would not be admitting a sin since u claimed u were a candidate for her already

GuanYu

Custom title
U are not understanding, the fact that you said you are a candidate for her implies you are completely chaste anyway so you should have only one reply to my comment which is yes.
I understand in general I would never ask that question but specifically for u it would not be admitting a sin since u claimed u were a candidate for her already
Lmao I made no such claim to be a candidate. :pachah1: And yes, I have understood what you meant, however if you knew the implication of what he meant, why ask that question? Would it not make more sense for whomever the candidate made the claim to?

Lmao I made no such claim to be a candidate. :pachah1: And yes, I have understood what you meant, however if you knew the implication of what he meant, why ask that question? Would it not make more sense for whomever the candidate made the claim to?
Ur right it was the other guy, why did u respond to my comment then?
I asked the question because he seemed to only mention the ciyaal suuq part but the girl in the thread wanted to have someone who hasn't previously done haram outside of marriage therefore him claiming he is an eligible farax would also necessitate he is chaste, which I am clarifying since he seemed to ignore it.