Are there any Somali/Muslim men that don’t have “a past”?

So I stopped seeing that farax with the criminal record and been wanting to get back into dating again. But something I’ve noticed looking back is that most of these men have not been chaste with their bodies and have body counts, despite calling themselves Muslim. They’ve all been in long term relationships. I must have missed the memo that men can have all kinds of premarital sex and still be with a virgin/inexperienced woman for marriage. I want to be with a man where we eventually share our firsts with each other but it seems like they’ve all “been there done that”. Where are the miskeen dudes at?

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
So I stopped seeing that farax with the criminal record and been wanting to get back into dating again. But something I’ve noticed looking back is that most of these men have not been chaste with their bodies and have body counts, despite calling themselves Muslim. They’ve all been in long term relationships. I must have missed the memo that men can have all kinds of premarital sex and still be with a virgin/inexperienced woman for marriage. I want to be with a man where we eventually share our firsts with each other but it seems like they’ve all “been there done that”. Where are the miskeen dudes at?
Am right here :manny:

Chat with guys who were ugly in their teens and had a glow up when they become adults. Less likely to have a past
Looking back, peng girls back in school are now all fat and ugly, but the ugly ones back in schools look better, are peng now. Strange pattern.

You have the fob option I guess. Regarding the anecdote, idk I had 3 Somali friends including me who were good looking and not ciyaal suuq. Look in the right places?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Some farahs were serious about a qalanjo. Like they wanted marriage but it didnt work out. Idk if that is considered having a past as long as they dont engage in zina.

If he is over age of 25 and says he has never been interested in a woman, that's red flag for me..

ha gay GIF

Make sincere Dua if you are chaste yourself. Do a background check on the guy and have your family involved from beginning to end.

Some farahs where serious about a qalanjo. Like they wanted marriage but it didnt work out. Idk if that is considered a past as long as they dont engage in zina.

If he is over age of 25 and says he has never been interested in a woman, that's red flag for me..

ha gay GIF
The prophet married at the age 25-27 was he gay? Subhanallah.

Remember why you stayed a virgin. Was it because you thought you would be promised a man? Or be because it was a command from allah and that you’ll be ranked high in the heir after?

Keo

VIP
Don't let social media fool you. Some of these guys are capping they don't have a "past" like you'd think. I'd say majority of them don't.

There is plenty of guys who are virgin in fact, I'd go as far as say they're the overwhelming majority of faraxs who've never been married unless they're a former or current ciyaal suuq. Don't get it twisted a lot of these guys online lie about getting laid because they think somali women think like naagada gaalada and that this is the way to show that they got game even if it's haram.

Tbh best age to get married is 22 - 26 when you've left uni and started your career otherwise you'll be choosing the weird leftovers who either have a past, balwad or some other weird hangups.
Those guys who have a started their career or are in uni are not found at the shisha spot; they're either at school, work or at the football field.

Don't let social media fool you. Most of these guys are capping they don't have a "past" like you'd think.
Haha indeed, these miskeen xalimos think that these shut-ins are playas lmao.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The prophet married at the age 25-27 was he gay? Subhanallah.

Interested in a woman includes having a crush and whatnot. Lakiin the 25 yrs was exaggeration from my part haha!

Some sspot farah say women expire after age 25 even if she is a virgin. It is not funny anymore when I do uno reverse ageism on my somali brothers soo maaha? :)

still right here

GuanYu

Custom title
Interested in a woman includes having a crush and whatnot. Lakiin the 25 yrs was exaggeration from my part haha!

Some sspot farah say women expire after age 25 even if she is a virgin. It is not funny anymore when I do uno reverse ageism on my somali brothers soo maaha? :)
Loool Age 25 Expired? I know somali women relatives of mine that have kids well into their 40s

Trending

Latest posts