Are There any Somali diasporas in Eastern Europe?

I know some Somalis that live in Poland. I’m convinced there isn’t a country on this earth that doesn’t Somalis in it. It wouldn’t surprise me if there wasn’t Geeljires chilling in Antarctica :lolbron:

Unless they go there for education e.g universities then I doubt theres a sizeable population of somali diaspora in the eastern bloc. Them niggas hella racist.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not since 1991, probably.

During Kacaanka, there were Somalis there either as embassy workers, international students etc but as ppl have said on this thread, they're not our biggest fans.

So much for communist solidarity kkkk.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
does Russia count? If so, then definitely. If not, definitely.

Gaajo eastern europe got white people moving to western europe, what would you think somalis would do there. no welfare, high discrimination so barely any jobs. eastern euope is nothing but a stepping stone. The place is so gaajo, the named a whole country "hungary". yaab

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Gaajo eastern europe got white people moving to western europe, what would you think somalis would do there. no welfare, high discrimination so barely any jobs. eastern euope is nothing but a stepping stone. The place is so gaajo, the named a whole country "hungary". yaab
Dude any eastern european country is a upgrade to all of east africa. :mjlaugh:

Dude any eastern european country is a upgrade to all of east africa. :mjlaugh:
this what keeps me awake at night, the poorest country in europe is acutally looks more rich than african country. look at ukraine gdp per capita they at 3k compare to nigeria which they at the same amount. Yet the difference is staggering, that being said we somalis like to aim at stars which is western europe. I hope somalis figure away to cross the Atlantic ocean, euope is now a gaajo place.

Sol

?
I know quite a few Somalis who study medicine over there as for large communities doubt it but I guarantee you there is some Somali presence how such a small group of people are everywhere still amazes me wallahi

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
this what keeps me awake at night, the poorest country in europe is acutally looks more rich than african country. look at ukraine gdp per capita they at 3k compare to nigeria which they at the same amount. Yet the difference is staggering, that being said we somalis like to aim at stars which is western europe. I hope somalis figure away to cross the Atlantic ocean, euope is now a gaajo place.
Its the mentality. Lets compare india to china. They are on the same continent. Same population. But different lifestyle and mentality. china is 5 time richer then india. You start asking yourself why.

Here is your average chinese street
photo0jpg.jpg

Vs your average indian street
download (49).jpeg

Its the mentality. Lets compare india to china. They are on the same continent. Same population. But different lifestyle and mentality. china is 5 time richer then india. You start asking yourself why.

Here is your average chinese streetView attachment 195793

Vs your average indian streetView attachment 195794

is the gdp per captia, one is that 10k the other is at 2k, wealth accumalation.

How does society accumalte wealth, there is a level to it. if you achieve 5 of them you reach developed status which is at 12-17k gdp per capita.

1. Good goverment
2. safety
3. fair laws that engrouge economic developemnt
4. education / health
5. specialization (to avoid middle income trap)

india have : level 1 and 2 they are working on 3 and 4
china have : level 1, 2, 3, 4 working 5
somalia have: none, working level 1 and 2
once you achive all 5, to stay at level 5 you need to spend your money in R&D to stay comepetitive (innavation).

this was differentiate country $40k vs $4k gdp per capita

Trending

Latest posts