Are there any other Benadiris on this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There was that hafez guy and Hayley qaran guy. Why were they banned? Is abdi Johnson banned? Haven't seen him in a while?

Hafez not sure, Halyeey for an incident involving another member.

No idea what happened to Abdi Gaal

ah i see, most banadiris, barawa and shanshis ive met were great folks, my neighbors family is something called gendershe i think it falls into the shanshi or barawa community, they look like bantus with a light complextion
Gendelshe are a sheekhal sub clan but are technically more related to be Benadiris they are on the coast I know because I'm one

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Funny thing is in the late 1800s, my OG clan in Kenya raided masai and other kenya tribes and robbed them of cattle. There was some admixture and to this day you can tell.
So does that mean you might be part Nilotic? OG clans raiding the Masai must've been some funny shit. Somaliweyn would've reached Lake Turkana if the English didn't arrive at Kenya.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So does that mean you might be part Nilotic? OG clans raiding the Masai must've been some funny shit. Somaliweyn would've reached Lake Turkana if the English didn't arrive at Kenya.
It was a rebellion against the british that ultimately failed. They actually wrote about it. Some of the OGs in Kenya definitely have admixture, just like the OGs in Ethiopia have Oromo/Amhara admixture. You can tell by looking at them and comparing to other Somalis

Jeesto

VIP
the_mask_gif_entering__by_teravita-d5f12um.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts