Are there any other Benadiris on this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I think banadiri is like the whole group (ashraaf barawo shanshi)and shanshi is more specific people. Barawo are banadiri but not shanshiyo.
ah i see, most banadiris, barawa and shanshis ive met were great folks, my neighbors family is something called gendershe i think it falls into the shanshi or barawa community, they look like bantus with a light complextion

ah i see, most banadiris, barawa and shanshis ive met were great folks, my neighbors family is something called gendershe i think it falls into the shanshi or barawa community, they look like bantus with a light complextion
I have a first who's half shanshiyo and half ethnic Somali wallahi he looks Bantu. But my other auntie has half shanshiyo and ethnic Somali who full Somali wallahi. They just have Madow hair. But I honestly never heard of Gendershe.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I have a first who's half shanshiyo and half ethnic Somali wallahi he looks Bantu. But my other auntie has half shanshiyo and ethnic Somali who full Somali wallahi. They just have Madow hair.
shanshis from what ive seen are either just arab, just bantu, a mix of both, a mix of either arab or bantu with somali, or a mix of all 3

shanshis from what ive seen are either just arab, just bantu, a mix of both, a mix of either arab or bantu with somali, or a mix of all 3
I have Bantu blood I think buts it's
like 1.7% wallahi. My family doesn't look arabic or Somali but a mix. Non Somalis think I'm middle eastern but Somalis ask me I'm Somali wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending