Are there any organizations for ethnoreligious Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Tukraq don't believe the Europhiles we can'''t be certain who are Jews and not.

synogogueofsatan-png.20889

Tukraq

VIP
Unlike you I do not exclude them from claiming to be Jews.
judaism isn't really about religion(you can't covert into it) and is more about lineage and being born into the chosen lineage which is quantifiable and not up to your interpretation lol, there goys who claim others lineages so basically sheegatos:drakelaugh:

CaliTedesse

VIP
judaism isn't really about religion(you can't covert into it) and is more about lineage and being born into the chosen lineage which is quantifiable and not up to your interpretation lol, there goys who claim others lineages so basically sheegatos:drakelaugh:
You are a hilarious Europhile wallahi billahi.

Apollo

VIP

You can convert, but they discourage it, and is extremely cumbersome. Also, converts often receive hidden xenophobia from born-Jews.

In the past, the circumcision aspect especially put off people from converting. In ancient times without antibiotics adult males would die from circumcision.

Tukraq

VIP
You are a hilarious Europhile wallahi billahi.
just looked up the meaning of europhile and I disagree completely considering I'm probably the least fond of Europe on here and think there as backwards as possible when compared to America, and haven't really created anything since the steam train:mjlol: they'd still be riding horse in carriages with candles if it wasn't for America :drakelaugh: and all there inventions like the printing press and muskets were pretty much derived and copied from china :gucciwhat: so I don't think highly of Europe at all

I want to join such an organization and hope to meet other Muslims who want to only identify as Muslims and nothing more or less. We will be the future of Islam. Just like the jews our ethnicity will revolve around our religion.

What do you guys think? Far fetched?
Good idea but one thing is that is how your supposed follow islam

Tukraq

VIP
just looked up the meaning of europhile and I disagree completely considering I'm probably the least fond of Europe on here and think there as backwards as possible when compared to America, and haven't really created anything since the steam train:mjlol: they'd still be riding horse in carriages with candles if it wasn't for America :drakelaugh: and all there inventions like the printing press and muskets were pretty much derived and copied from china :gucciwhat: so I don't think highly of Europe at all
@CaliTedesse wallahi kulaha, sahib you may have just broke your fast :bell:
considering I think europeans are lower tier and under North America and even east Asia :pachah1:
the only part of Europe somewhat successful since ww2 was Russia for crying out loud and 90 percent of there country is in Asia

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse wallahi kulaha, sahib you may have just broke your fast :bell:
considering I think europeans are lower tier and under North America and even east Asia :pachah1:
the only part of Europe somewhat successful since ww2 was Russia for crying out loud and 90 percent of there country is in Asia
I have already broken my fast I am waiting for suhoor sxb. kkkkkkk my Europhile friend.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Good idea but one thing is that is how your supposed follow islam
That is true I have thought about this too. I will come up with a great organization where ones ethnic is Muslim and organization revolves around Islam. It will take some time but i will come up with the right way without sectarianism to follow Islam which every member must follow. No sectarianism is allowed. Inshallah I hope to start such an organization in future we are all Binu Adam.

That is true I have thought about this too. I will come up with a great organization where ones ethnic is Muslim and organization revolves around Islam. It will take some time but i will come up with the right way without sectarianism to follow Islam which every member must follow. No sectarianism is allowed. Inshallah I hope to start such an organization in future we are all Binu Adam.
Great idea and i hope you succeed in it

Tukraq

VIP
I have already broken my fast I am waiting for suhoor sxb. kkkkkkk my Europhile friend.
sahib europeans have been irrelevant since ww2 I don't get how anyone could be a europhile when they always come in at 4 th place at best after the great US, china, and Japan:chrisfreshhah: europeans are backwards and just sit around and wait for America to create an invention, china to build americas invention and europeans are just the consumers in the process like Africa and Australia, which is why European gdps are so low, basically third world and not productive at all:gucciwhat:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I want to join such an organization and hope to meet other Muslims who want to only identify as Muslims and nothing more or less. We will be the future of Islam. Just like the jews our ethnicity will revolve around our religion.

What do you guys think? Far fetched?
Mosque?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Tukraq Your knowledge of Judaism is very low you are typical Somalian go to youtube and watch videos of orthodox Jews who will tell you people without Jewish male ancestry are not Jews so views are divided, but most known opinion is by female descent.
Who made up the term Judaism? It’s a tribe..... The Torah has been changed. While the Quran has been protected by Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala).

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The right way? Guidance has been made clear from misguidance. Follow the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) and the Sahabah, their students and their students. « Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.» Surah An-Nur 25:55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending