Are there any organizations for ethnoreligious Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The Falashas and the Kochinim are the only non-ethnic Jews claiming to be Jews. The rest of them are all +40% Levantine from Biblical Israel.
Ashkenazi are Europhile Jews, Fake Jews. There is no Jewish genotype to identify. Jews are a ethnoreligious group.

CaliTedesse

VIP
there jewish from there mothers side but yes they married europeans but are still jewish ethnically due to the mother requirement
Dude after couple centuries female haplogroup is untraceable. Waa been wallahi billahi DNA companies are run by Jews.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So guys according to you if I score a bit Ashkenazi DNA on 23andme I can claim to be a Yuhuud?

CaliTedesse

VIP
But guys I am still of the opinion that Jews are different ethnic groups belonging to same faith thus established ethno-religious group since Judaism is for a set of people and not everyone. Since Jews have different paternal ancestries I do not consider them a ethnic. Also f*ck them Europhiles.

Tukraq

VIP
So guys according to you if I score a bit Ashkenazi DNA on 23andme I can claim to be a Yuhuud?
did you miss the part where I said its about lineage:bell: the dna percent docent matter much in such a scenario because a jewish lady could have been stranded in Somalia 1000 years ago and her daughter married a Somali and so on until the chain got to your mom who dna wise might be less than 1 percent jewish but lineage wise qualifies

CaliTedesse

VIP
did you miss the part where I said its about lineage:bell: the dna percent docent matter much in such a scenario because a jewish lady could have been stranded in Somalia 1000 years ago and her daughter married a Somali and so on until the chain got to your mom who dna wise might be less than 1 percent jewish but lineage wise qualifies
Well then most Jews than dont qualify anymore I guess kkkkk according to you mister brofesoor kkkk

Tukraq

VIP
But guys I am still of the opinion that Jews are different ethnic groups belonging to same faith thus established ethno-religious group since Judaism is for a set of people and not everyone. Since Jews have different paternal ancestries I do not consider them a ethnic. Also f*ck them Europhiles.
you can't convert into judaism though so (atleast historically before this reform shit), you basically have to be jewish by lineage so religion isn't what the group is based on

CaliTedesse

VIP
you can't convert into judaism though so (atleast historically before this reform shit), you basically have to be jewish by lineage so religion isn't what the group is based on
define lineage waryahe I mean I could have jewish DNA too I guess kkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
they do because they all have that lineage unless your talking about the madow Israelites lol
Genetic tests carried out by British scientists have revealed that many of the Lemba tribesmen in southern Africa have Jewish origins, according to a report by the BBC. The Lemba, a tribe of 70,000 to 80,000 members who live in central Zimbabwe and northern South Africa

Do'n't be a Europhile akhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending