Are there any organizations for ethnoreligious Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I want to join such an organization and hope to meet other Muslims who want to only identify as Muslims and nothing more or less. We will be the future of Islam. Just like the jews our ethnicity will revolve around our religion.

What do you guys think? Far fetched?

Apollo

VIP
There are dating websites for Muslims and local facebook groups for Muslims. And if you are in university, you may find Islamic student societies. That would be the closest to what you stated in the OP.

CaliTedesse

VIP
There are dating websites for Muslims and local facebook groups for Muslims. And if you are in university, you may find Islamic student societies. That would be the closest to what you stated in the OP.
I will begin my own Organization watch me

Tukraq

VIP
I want to join such an organization and hope to meet other Muslims who want to only identify as Muslims and nothing more or less. We will be the future of Islam. Just like the jews our ethnicity will revolve around our religion.

What do you guys think? Far fetched?
jews have an actual ethnic connection not just religion lol:drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
Jews are different ethnics united by religion even Musa(AS) was dark man
there not united by religion its an actual family tree, your mom has to be jewish dating back to Issac, if the dad marries out those kids aren't jews ethnically no matter what there religion is

CaliTedesse

VIP
there not united by religion its an actual family tree, your mom has to be jewish dating back to Issac, if the dad marries out those kids aren't jews ethnically no matter what there religion is
nonsense dudes some jews in Israel hold opinion also paternal ancestry decides ones jewness go watch clips on youtube. You have Berber, Arab , Coptic Jews, Bantu Jews everywhere Jews with different Haplogroups and Maternal Haplogroup waa Autosomally completely different xaywaniin markaa it is different ethnic groups ma fahamtay u must be naive to think they all share blood wallahi waa been sxb

Tukraq

VIP
nonsense dudes some jews in Israel hold opinion also paternal ancestry decides ones jewness go watch clips on youtube. You have Berber, Arab , Coptic Jews, Bantu Jews everywhere Jews with different Haplogroups and Maternal Haplogroup waa Autosomally completely different xaywaniin markaa it is different ethnic groups ma fahamtay u must be naive to think they all share blood wallahi waa been sxb
if they don't share the lineage through their mothers their not real jews but just sheegatos lol, you also know your father can be of berber, arab, coptic, bantu, German, Russian, Ethiopian origin but the mother be jew so the child is a jew like the guy in my pic
7488.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
This is fake propaganda they tell goys.

Most of them are closely related, especially Ashkenazi+Sephardi+Mizrahim.
yeah they've kept their lineages for the most part lol, you pretty much had to be born into judiasim throughout history, and Jews aren't looking for converts like Muslims and christians infact many believe its not possible to convert into it and you have to be born into the chosen people

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is fake propaganda they tell goys.

Most of them are closely related, especially Ashkenazi+Sephardi+Mizrahim.
No waa been you guys falling for propaganda, Jews are different ethnic groups especially Falasha who are Jewish converts. I don't believe Jews are related genetically at all. You guys are brainwashed it is a ethnoreligious group.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Tukraq Your knowledge of Judaism is very low you are typical Somalian go to youtube and watch videos of orthodox Jews who will tell you people without Jewish male ancestry are not Jews so views are divided, but most known opinion is by female descent.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Askenazi Jews are just ethnic Cadaan(Europeans)/ Europhiles as my brother Inquisitive explained very eloquently.

Apollo

VIP
No waa been you guys falling for propaganda, Jews are different ethnic groups especially Falasha who are Jewish converts. I don't believe Jews are related genetically at all. You guys are brainwashed it is a ethnoreligious group.

The Falashas and the Kochinim are the only non-ethnic Jews claiming to be Jews. The rest of them are all +40% Levantine from Biblical Israel.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq Your knowledge of Judaism is very low you are typical Somalian go to youtube and watch videos of orthodox Jews who will tell you people without Jewish male ancestry are not Jews so views are divided, but most known opinion is by female descent.
how is my knowledge low when your the one that keeps stating the minority opinion(some guy on youtube lol) over what most jews go by

Tukraq

VIP
Askenazi Jews are just ethnic Cadaan(Europeans)/ Europhiles as my brother Inquisitive explained very eloquently.
there jewish from there mothers side but yes they married europeans but are still jewish ethnically due to the mother requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending