Are there any non Muslims living in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. I would call them an Islamophobe and file a human rights complaint but take them hostage with my cousins if they step foot in Somalia. What you gonna do?
:hemad:
Well I didn’t expect more from people with 68 in iq. To be a normal human being is beyond your means.
A country that is in chaos because of some ancient tribal shit are bound to be in despair anyways.
What am I going to do about it? Nothing frankly, you seem to do a fine job with killing each other.:)

I've been visiting Somalia since you were suckling on your mom's breast, and you want to tell me you got more experience then me in my own country, these ciyaals these day's
I'm sorry walaal I didn't know you were that experienced tell me about the cow worshipping People you saw in somalia:gaasdrink:

Well I didn’t expect more from people with 68 in iq. To be a normal human being is beyond your means.
A country that is in chaos because of some ancient tribal shit are bound to be in despair anyways.
What am I going to do about it? Nothing frankly, you seem to do a fine job with killing each other.:)

I thought some of these individuals were trolling at the beginning, but i'm starting to get the feeling they are very much serious, i do not know what to make of it

Cow-worshipping SOMALIS? This is not possible. I'll believe we have a tiny minority of Christians and atheists because of recent circumstances. Seriously though? Worshipping a cow?

If they actually exist, I don't think they are ethnic Somali

In a country that was converting at the time of the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam?

Cow-worshipping SOMALIS? This is not possible. I'll believe we have a tiny minority of Christians and atheists because of recent circumstances. Seriously though? Worshipping a cow?

If they actually exist, I don't think they are ethnic Somali

In a country that was converting at the time of the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam?
Yeah I find that very hard to believe plus ivI' been to pretty remote areas of somalia always wear hijab

What kind of nonsense is this?

Man just said we have people worshipping Waaq (i.e people who are not Muslim but Waaqists)

Just so you know, Waaq is also a name of Allah in Somali along with Ebbe.

Waaq is a deity/God yes, but does that mean it is the Same God as Allah ? use your brain for one second, Waaq was one of the deities being worshiped being the one who is the most powerful the Sky God, it seems these kids have blinders on do your research, Kulaha Waaq and Allah is the same, is like saying Zeus and Thor are the same

Since the country seem like it's 100% Muslim I was wondering about the non Muslims.

Would if be safe to be a non Muslim in Somalia?

I saw online there use to be some Somali Christians living there but a majority left before the civil war. Are there any still there right now.

Plus on this forum it seem like y'all niggas dislike Somalis who aren't Muslim

There are atheist and agnostic Somalis in Somalia. I've seen a Al Jazeera video where a man was told repeatedly by Al Shabab to go to prayer and you can tell from his eyes that he didn't want to. They told him "we have told you many times to go for prayer. Why is your business still open?".

There are also a few Christians.

Somalia is not safe for non Muslim Somalis if you're from a minority clan or if you are from the local clan that consists of 100% of the territory.

You are only safe in multiclan towns if you are from a "noble" clan (including in Al Shabab held territories). Its about the clan's honour. Clan comes religion for Somalis if another clan is in the picture (i.e. another clan snitches or another clan is aware of the situation).

There are atheist and agnostic Somalis in Somalia. I've seen a Al Jazeera video where a man was told repeatedly by Al Shabab to go to prayer and you can tell from his eyes that he didn't want to. They told him "we have told you many times to go for prayer. Why is your business still open?".

There are also a few Christians.

Somalia is not safe for non Muslim Somalis if you're from a minority clan or if you are from the local clan that consists of 100% of the territory.

You are only safe in multiclan towns if you are from a "noble" clan (including in Al Shabab held territories). Its about the clan's honour. Clan comes religion for Somalis if another clan is in the picture (i.e. another clan snitches or another clan is aware of the situation).
Trust me if you're gay no matter how prestigious your clan is they ain't gonna help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts