Are there any non Muslims living in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Since the country seem like it's 100% Muslim I was wondering about the non Muslims.

Would if be safe to be a non Muslim in Somalia?

I saw online there use to be some Somali Christians living there but a majority left before the civil war. Are there any still there right now.

Plus on this forum it seem like y'all niggas dislike Somalis who aren't Muslim

Since the country seem like it's 100% Muslim I was wondering about the non Muslims.

Would if be safe to be a non Muslim in Somalia?

I saw online there use to be some Somali Christians living there but a majority left before the civil war. Are there any still there right now.

Plus on this forum it seem like y'all niggas dislike Somalis who aren't Muslim
0 gaalo in Somalia if they try to come to somalia they know what will happen

There were some Somali Catholics during the Italian colonial period. The Catholic Church in Mogadishu is still standing today.

0 gaalo in Somalia if they try to come to somalia they know what will happen
Is that supposed to be a good thing and something you should be proud of?:mjlol:

Let me rephrase your sentence and tell me how it sounds.
“0 muslims in UK if they try to come to UK they know what will happen”
You would be the first one crying that the UK are islamophobes:drakelaugh:

Jeesto

VIP
"100% muslim"
Y'all are dumb wallahi
giphy.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There were some Somali Catholics during the Italian colonial period. The Catholic Church in Mogadishu is still standing today.
Damn Somalis destroy everything in Xamar to smithereens but leave that ugly thing standing. We really do have 68 IQ.
:mjcry:

Is that supposed to be a good thing and something you should be proud of?:mjlol:

I don't live in the UK I don't care what they do with their 3rd world island:manny:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

That's right. I would call them an Islamophobe and file a human rights complaint but take them hostage with my cousins if they step foot in Somalia. What you gonna do?
:hemad:

Somalia being 100% Muslim is pure fabrication, yes the majority are Muslim but not everyone is a Muslim there are Christians a very small minority of Atheist/Agnostics, there are even some old school odeyaal who still believe in Waaq and what not, most are in the closet because of intolerance, and those who do come out either flee or get killed

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalia being 100% Muslim is pure fabrication, yes the majority are Muslim but not everyone is a Muslim there are Christians a very small minority of Atheist/Agnostics, there are even some old school odeyaal who still believe in Waaq and what not, most are in the closet because of intolerance, and those who do come out either flee or get killed
Source?

:chrisfreshhah:

Kulaha waaq :deadosama::deadmanny::deadmanny: you're very delusional :deadosama:

What kind of nonsense is this?

Man just said we have people worshipping Waaq (i.e people who are not Muslim but Waaqists)

Just so you know, Waaq is also a name of Allah in Somali along with Ebbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending