Are there any anti qabiilism organizations that I can support?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
NO.1

SNM was created pre-1991 as a rebel group fighting against Siyaad only thinking about unity.

Siyaad lashed out on the majority population there.

So we chose seccesion.

We still don't need recognition sxb.

The capital city Hargeisa was 90% bombed and we still built it up from the rubble.

We aided ourselves from ourselves and by ourselves.

:childplease:Somaliland will only join back if our demands are met that wasn't agreed when Siyaad Barre fled.
First dhulbahante has nothing to do with ur guys so leave ssc alone since musu bixi bribed some of the elders n put in isaaqs so they could claim the land so if yall wanna country so bad yall gonna leave with thw traingale also called berbera hergeisa bruco n capture ogaden nfd? When we have problem in our home fam r u dumb?:ileycry:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
First dhulbahante has nothing to do with ur guys so leave ssc alone since musu bixi bribed some of the elders n put in isaaqs so they could claim the land so if yall wanna country so bad yall gonna leave with thw traingale also called berbera hergeisa bruco n capture ogaden nfd? When we have problem in our home fam r u dumb?:ileycry:
If you want Somaliweyn so bad go and get it. :silanyolaugh:

My mothers maternal family is Samaroon and they lived in Boroma.

People in Awdal are taking the cheques from development.

Only the people in the west are the 30 yr old Awdal seccesionists.

The V.P is Samaroon and the 3rd president was Samaroon.

Have you noticed that there are Somalis from Xamar who live in Hargeisa because they're scared of their lives.

watch from 1:30

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
If you want Somaliweyn so bad go and get it. :silanyolaugh:

My mothers maternal family is Samaroon and they lived in Boroma.

People in Awdal are taking the cheques from development.

Only the people in the west are the 30 yr old Awdal seccesionists.

The V.P is Samaroon and the 3rd president was Samaroon.

Have you noticed that there are Somalis from Xamar who live in Hargeisa because they're scared of their lives.

watch from 1:30

What is this first of all what is pirate doing in khaltland plus why is there refuuge camp when yall was peace for over 32 years this doofar is oromo who is pretending somali who was outcasted

Invader

What is this first of all what is pirate doing in khaltland plus why is there refuuge camp when yall was peace for over 32 years this ****** is oromo who is pretending somali who was outcasted
Oh the pirates come from PL and other parts of Somalia and we capture them and put them in jail for around 5 years before releasing them.

He's Xamar don't disown him because he's scared for his life in Somalia.

This was made in 2012 and he came recently.

Khat is a drug not only consumed in Somaliland but in all of the Horn of Africa and Yemen :damedamn:

Invader

I couldnt give fk he is not in my tribe plus 80% males in khaltland consume khat while 20% for woman damn
Somaliland is doing a crackdown on Khat anyways.

If you want unity you have to be kind to the inhabitants. :ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts