Are there actually a lot of Somali households without fathers?

Do you have a father in your life

• Yes

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Three kinds of households with missing fathers.

The deadbeat/MIA father
The Emotionally absent father
The One who has loads of wives and is away for months/years

Which one are you refering too?

Probably, but isn't it like that with every other race, walahi somali women love playing the victim cards.

Its time to switch roles, and take them to court.

WE WILL HAVE OUR VENGEANCE !

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Three kinds of households with missing fathers.

The deadbeat/MIA father
The Emotionally absent father
The One who has loads of wives and is away for months/years

Which one are you refering too?
The one who went to buy khaat and never returned

Alx I have my father.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Im gonna leave my kids too.

If the babies vibes ain't feeling right you have no choice bro

AlienatedAchingIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalis are not suffering the same issues as the black community. Their father is always present at home but the underlining problem is some of the diaspora community suffer from deadbeat fathers who are emotionally absent and have secret second and third wives in other households. I said, "some" meaning there are many good Somali fathers in the west that exist like mine who was always there for me.

However, there are also bad Somali mothers that leech of the welfare system and don't know what their kids up to leaving their kids to do anything they want. The sons become gang bangers and their daughters become dh*los and party at night clubs.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Somalis are not suffering the same issues as the black community. Their father is always present at home but the underlining problem is some of the diaspora community suffer from deadbeat fathers who are emotionally absent and have secret second and third wives in other households. I said, "some" meaning there are many good Somali fathers in the west that exist like mine.

However, there are also bad Somali mothers that leech of the welfare system and don't know what their kids up to. The sons become gang bangers and their daughters become dh*los and party at the clubs at night.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Theres some but I don't know why anyone would expect otherwise considering the circumstances most somalis came here in.

There is a huge single parent problem in the Somali community. To deny it means you are being obtuse, naive or both.

Saying that your dad was in the home doesn’t negate the fact that a lot of Somali households are run by single mothers. There is no accountability in our community. I’ve seen some Somali kids brag about having an Abo in the home who actually does shit. He is doing what he is supposed to be doing. Nothing more.

There is a huge single parent problem in the Somali community. To deny it means you are being obtuse, naive or both.

Saying that your dad was in the home doesn’t negate the fact that a lot of Somali households are run by single mothers. There is no accountability in our community. I’ve seen some Somali kids brag about having an Abo in the home who actually does shit. He is doing what he is supposed to be doing. Nothing more.
Anyone who qashins my post is doing it because it hits close to home. The majority of Somali households are not single parent households no matter how hard you try to paint that false narrative. ‘A lot’ and most are completely different. Somali girls hate their fathers because they don’t let them run wild. You can’t deny *most* Somali fathers are in their kid’s lives and raising them correctly.