Are the Obama daughters really adopted? (no resemblance to their parents)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Even the guy that she went prom doesn’t look that African, and the kid. They look mixed with Indian.

They look in the 70-something range. Some AAs are on the lower-end of that 80% median. But I think Michelle Obama is on the median (80%).

michelle-obama.jpg
the-untold-truth-of-malia-obama.jpg

They look the same to me :manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wallahi that could be true Sasha could pass for one of those very dark SSA mixed Moroccans. I was actually going to comment that they do look kinda like Michelle but your comment made me reconsider kkkkkk who knows though well never know the truth.
We live in a world full of lies you really gonna believe what the media tells you or a quick google search about the truth? even michelle obama before "she" turned to a woman a male friend of "hers" said she indeed was a man and was with him in high school. Is all there the evidence.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We live in a world full of lies you really gonna believe what the media tells you or a quick google search about the truth? even michelle obama before "she" turned to a woman a male friend of "hers" said she indeed was a man and was with him in high school. Is all there the evidence.
Please show me that evidence of the male in her highschool sigmund blzzzzz yaa ukhti

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
im trying to find it for you saaxib it was a long time when i found it like 2013/2014 times
i love u boo that you took the time to search it is enough I appreciate it wallahi billahi wa lakin its not necessary I believe you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sasha Obama goes to the prom: Former first daughter, 17, looks VERY glamorous as she is seen off by older sis Malia and mom Michelle, but luckily for her date there is no sign of dad Barack!

13951420-7070371-image-a-11_1558804291950.jpg

13951414-7070371-image-a-12_1558804299648.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l2aIWjRfEFbKZ5dlC3Zy7kssW8hEXmnNfADOLCAhv8TCo

Well, their mother did have trouble getting pregnant. I think she had miscarriages before too. Maybe due to her high quotient of testosterone. It is true they look nothing like their parents, although Malia has her mom puck up eye brow. It is due to Obama's half white blood. Too much mixing ingredients.

^Nothin alike
Not all kids look exactly like their parents, but she looks like a believable mix between obama and michelle. There’s definitely enough resemblance in the face for there to be no need for adoption conspiracy theories

These trans conspiracy theories are too much sometimes. I cannot lie, at one point I was watching a video and became convinced that Marilyn Monroe was born male. The evidence was compelling after a while lol
marilyn-monroe-resolutions.jpg

I started seeing her as a young man/eunuch in drag

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These trans conspiracy theories are too much sometimes. I cannot lie, at one point I was watching a video and became convinced that Marilyn Monroe was born male. The evidence was compelling after a while lol
marilyn-monroe-resolutions.jpg

I started seeing her as a young man/eunuch in drag

She cannot be a drag. She is just too feminine. Naturally. In your modern thinking, this femininity may appear like an affect to u. Like drag queens

She cannot be a drag. She is just too feminine. Naturally. In your modern thinking, this femininity may appear like an affect to u. Like drag queens
I don’t think she is, lol, but the evidence they were giving was kind of making sense. They were bringing out charts about Adam’s apple and other things :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.