Are the Obama daughters really adopted? (no resemblance to their parents)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS , our females do not marrty m1dgan racers, kulaha our naago marry Portuguese :damn::damn::damn:

aussie man try writing fiction, yuo seem very creative at coming out with that sort of stuff, sxb, your one funny langab

@Teeri-Alpha

If you ever go to Ibiza, visit a bar called Monalisa and ask for Eva. She works there and looks very Somali and speaks understandable Somali. She even knows her mum’s abtirsi.

@Teeri-Alpha

If you ever go to Ibiza, visit a bar called Monalisa and ask for Eva. She looks very Somali and speaks understandable Somali. She even knows her mum’s abtirsi.

no thanks, now lets cut the BS,

and if she has a somali mum i guarantee you she is either harti/mj/dhulo/warsengali or abgal or 1door, the soft females of the somali race, the easy ones,

no one of us,

no thanks, now lets cut the BS,

and if she has a somali mum i guarantee you she is either harti/mj/dhulo/warsengali or abgal or 1door, the soft females of the somali race, the easy ones,

no one of us,

@Teeri-Alpha

You could inform her the clan leadership and disown her like that guy who opened a clothes washing business in Killinka, but her mother is from your jufo.

@Teeri-Alpha

You could inform her the clan leadership and disown her like that guy who opened a clothes washing business in Killinka, but she’s from your jufo.

actually no, even if lets say your BS was true which there is a better chance of Donald trump becoming a muslim and going to heaven with Gabriel live on tv, her dad is Portuguese and tribe comes from the father, you said after all her dad is Portuguese,

quote from aussieman

@Teeri-Alpha

Her dad is from Portugal and mum Somali and you are her Abti and she was born in London.

@Teeri-Alpha

She as her mum. Why do you care about the lives of people that you don’t know?

because the females of my race have and are known for their superior good ethics, high character and good islamic quality,

and your aim is to BS and lie and make up stuff to dent our gorgeous halimos,

its all about reputation, which smaller clans do not respect or understand, after all they have none,

we have the highest standards in quality and deen and daqan of all the human races,

because the females of my race have and are known for their superior good ethics, high character and good islamic quality,

and your aim is to BS and lie and make up stuff to dent our gorgeous halimos,

its all about reputation, which smaller clans do not respect or understand, after all they have none,

we have the highest standards in quality and deen and daqan of all the human races,

@Teeri-Alpha

Come on sxb, don’t sound like a jaahil. Standards are subjective, next, will you try to tell and convince me that FGM is a noble act invented by your clan?

@Teeri-Alpha

Come on sxb, don’t sound like a jaahil. Standards are subjective, next, will you try to tell and convince me that FGM is a noble act invented by your clan?

no, fgm is actually against islam, your not allowed to do this, its fircoonig in origin, it should be banned,

and no, what i told you about our females is not subjective but a fact, its universal law we have the most good aqlaaq females,

and yes, fgm should be banned, its against islam,

no, fgm is actually against islam, your not allowed to do this, its fircoonig in origin, it should be banned,

and no, what i told you about our females is not subjective but a fact, its universal law we have the most good aqlaaq females,

and yes, fgm should be banned, its against islam,

@Teeri-Alpha

Are you saying not a single female from your clan is married to a European man and you know each one of them?

@Teeri-Alpha

Are you saying not a single female from your clan is married to a European man and you know each one of them?

there are a couple i know amrried to eriterian muslim, europeans/whites sure, but the man is muslim,

besides, every race will get the odd one or two not blessed to marry from her own race, but one or two doesnt count or give the view we run off marrying portuguese adoons, even the whites are low life types and produce children who suppsoedly meet ausieman in a bar

which means uassie man is full of BS and should apologise to the superior Race, beesha barakaysan

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
There isn't an adoption stigma in America so I do not see why they would hide that if it were true.

If y'all really want to know, pretty sure you can find birth records of both children if you know where to look.

The only people I hear ever talking about this are those who believe Michelle Obama is a transgender man, which is a pretty ridiculous notion.

I've seen folks with less than 20-30% SSA ancestry & yet still falsely claim to be Blacks/African-Americans lol.

Black people in the west are our own ethnic group. We have had to be given our circumstances. And i'm not even talking white mixture here...i'm talking mixture of african groups that would not have gotten together in africa because of their different ethnicities. We are our own tribe and our phenotype spans the spectrum and is the reason why taken as a whole we are such a beautiful people. Now phuck off.

Sasha was trending on Twitter because she went to prom with a Black guy lol (shocking apparently) since Malia is dating a ‘cracker’.

Black people in the west are our own ethnic group. We have had to be given our circumstances. And i'm not even talking white mixture here...i'm talking mixture of african groups that would not have gotten together in africa because of their different ethnicities. We are our own tribe and our phenotype spans the spectrum and is the reason why taken as a whole we are such a beautiful people. Now phuck off.
You're the result of European slave masters raping your SSA female slave ancestors. Hence why you all have European surnames to signify the European master family you donkeys belong to.

Delusional monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.