Are Somalis the product of Sudan and Caucasian?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This kid came out looking Somali. :cosbyhmm:

The mom is Sudenese and the dad is White Australian

8dc08468990d9a3660e17b2f797f9600.jpg

4A05F1DE00000578-5480499-Nikki_s_baby_bump_is_on_full_display_in_the_video_footage_with_J-a-1_1520809429380.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Europeans and Arabs/North Africans are not the same race.

Especially not North Europeans like this guy.

Europeans have Paleolithic European ancestry and Ancestral North Eurasian not present in Afro-Asiatic MENAs.

View attachment 86754
She grew up and has a baby sister. Her mum also recently left that goofy cadaan bum :rejoice:

So she used him to produce her desired light-skin mixed-race babies then disposed of him afterwards? kkkk

If that is indeed the case, she could have simply opted for white sperm donor instead of all that hassle, just like many Chinese women are doing

See my previous thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...s-they-want-kids-just-not-chinese-kids.70932/

We are more than likely a mixture of:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And maybe

A dash of something else.

This is all speculation, as all of this is. We could just be an ancient group that represents Proto Eurasians aka Basal Eurasian types.

More than likely we were the big head scientists who started cloning and fucking with everyones genes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We Wuz Cush and shit y'all. We Wuz the KANGS!

Apollo

VIP
><

Somalis and Cushites are not a recent mixture, people.

Something that happened over six thousand years ago can hardly be called mixed race today. This is getting ridiculous.

My stock is probably persian unlike most of you afro-arab mutts. This is why I have an affinity to iran and plastic surgery.

Trending

Latest posts