Single Chinese women choosing WHITE sperm donors - they want kids, just not Chinese kids

Looking at page after page of childhood photos, Xiaogunzhu was drawn to an image of a French-Irish boy with smiling dark blue eyes. But she was not admiring her lover’s family album, she was browsing a catalogue of potential sperm donors – the 39-year-old is one of an increasing number of affluent single women in China seeking a child, but not a husband.

Her baby, now nine months old, is called Oscar after a character in a comic about the French Revolution – a nod to the donor’s French ancestry.

Peter Reeslev, the chief executive of Cryos International, said that given the extra choices, “Chinese women tend to choose Caucasian donors”.

US sperm bank California Cryobank has 70 available donors out of 500 who identify as Chinese. But experts say regardless of the availability of Chinese or Chinese-American donors, women are still choosing to have mixed-race children.

“Before choosing the sperm donor I had not considered a particular race,” insisted Carrie, but after seeing the catalogue she realised she had a preference for foreign physical traits – and now has two half-Danish children.

For baby Oscar, Xiaogunzhu said personality was the major factor in her decision, as the donor was listed as “full of joy”.

But on her Weibo blog, photos of Oscar with the hashtag #mixed-race baby draw admiration.

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/heal...gle-chinese-women-choosing-white-sperm-donors

War yaa ilaahay yaqaan :faysalwtf:

This is why sperm bank is problematic lol people will treat it like science project hhhh sunxanlaha may Allah protect us this wold has gone mad

Xaliimo don't people normally do this during the dating stage anyway? They filter out any partners with undesirable qualities

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They definitely do but paying money and designing your own baby seems petty. I recall seeing video where woman was mad because the baby came out black she wanted white so she decided to sue the sperm company.

edit: found the video:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
They definitely do but paying money and designing your own baby seems petty. I recall seeing video where woman was mad because the baby came out black she wanted white so she decided to sue the sperm company.

edit: found the video:

She doesn’t deserve the child.

Bohol

VIP
What is the point of it? Chinese + White will produce the likes of Elliot Rodger the King of Incels.

ABC_elliot_rodger_youtube_jt_140524_16x9_992.jpg

VixR

Veritas
My friend is half Japanese half White. She still looks noticeably Asian. Just very light, and she has eyelids. They associate dark skin with peasants.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Bohol & @Tukraq

Yes the male offspring of such unions are notoriously self-hating

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF! this thread is killing me. Look at madow-indoyar male children and compare them to the incel disastrous mix of Cadaan-indoyar mix and the contrast is so extreme.

That School shooter gene is amplified in this mix. It should be illegal

:faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts