Are Somalis the New Torch Bearers of Islam

We are not the chosen ones man. An East African man will be the one to destroy the ka’ba though unfortunately
An East African? Well that will be an Ethiopan man, what's that got to do with us? How many nationalities are considered 'East African'? Somali, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Suduanese, South Sudanese, Djiboutian, Ugandan, Kenyan, Mozambiquean, Madagascarian, Zambian, Malawian and many more. Do you relate all them to us as well? Or is it just Ethiopians?

It is said the people will not follow the mahdi because they won't believe its him. What if he is from darood who claim to be the descendants of aqeel bin abu talib. And since people say the lineage is fake many of these guys will be like, this guy is a somali and his lineage isnt real. :damn: :damn:
:kanyehmm: :mjlol:

They’re not let’s stop lying I’ve been to Mogadishu,Hargeisa and Burco when it’s Salah our elders are chewing Khat and our youngers waa ciyaal suuq
Why generalize them all? We've got your account against four others. Who do we believe? And all Somalis know how religious we are. Most devout Muslim ethnicity in the world mashallah.

There are also other Somalis who claim it. I can't even name them all. There probably is one. Even the Queen is apparently a descendant.

Everyone can claim it. They are copy-cats. Its like how when the prophet came from one tribe, other tribes couldn't handle the fact that another tribe was chosen over them. That's why when the prophet died, they claimed a prophet came from their tribe. Someone has to be telling the truth. All the others have no evidence. Except isaaq and darood. Idk about isaaq but darood has many arabic books written about his lineage and where he was born, what he did before he came to somalia and why he went to somalia. Its the arabs who claim us, it isn't a somali "myth" we made. Its a well-documented thing.

Everyone can claim it. They are copy-cats. Its like how when the prophet came from one tribe, other tribes couldn't handle the fact that another tribe was chosen over them. That's why when the prophet died, they claimed a prophet came from their tribe. Someone has to be telling the truth. All the others have no evidence. Except isaaq and darood. Idk about isaaq but darood has many arabic books written about his lineage and where he was born, what he did before he came to somalia and why he went to somalia. Its the arabs who claim us, it isn't a somali "myth" we made. Its a well-documented thing.
I believe Isaaq and Darod are genuine but not any of the others. Like you said, there is evidence for Darod and there is some for Isaaq too.

I can see why Muslims would want to claim Ashraf status though, apart from tribalism.

There are millions of descendants too @Bashi right now.

A lot of people can come from a single person in a few hundres years. Millions isn't a stretch. Its been more than 500 years now. From what i've seen isaaqs are in the millions now, but 170 years ago you guys were in the thousands. Somalis are around 26 milliom right now but just 40 years ago they were 6 million. With all the starving and the war that happened we are still increasing in numbers by a lot.

I looked at the moon last night, so those who celebrated eid saturday were correct. People act as if only the Saudi's can spot the new moon.

Kulaha, Saudi arabia haven't announced its Eid

:what:

It is said the people will not follow the mahdi because they won't believe its him. What if he is from darood who claim to be the descendants of aqeel bin abu talib. And since people say the lineage is fake many of these guys will be like, this guy is a somali and his lineage isnt real. :damn: :damn:

Why generalize them all? We've got your account against four others. Who do we believe? And all Somalis know how religious we are. Most devout Muslim ethnicity in the world mashallah.
That’s a big statement don’t know if you can say that Saudis afghans some Pakistanis northern Nigerians Yemenis even central Asians ex Soviet Union countries Muslims are really devout but Somalis are definitely one of the more devout/conservative peoples I think the absence of an aggressive militant secular government in the last 30 years that most Muslim countries have played a big part in that

Trending