Are Somalis the New Torch Bearers of Islam

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is the first time Somalis are actually celebrating Eid by following events in Somalia. Im so proud of our nation. In'sha'Allah we will be running Hajj and Umrah in Makkah and Medinah in 2040

To all sspotters, Ciid Wanaagsan iyo maalin farxad leh :rejoice:

All Hail Lixdan Iyo Sideed
200.gif

We are the new torch bearers. We have arab dudes in europe swearing that the islamization of europe will be by somalis. We gonna be the new caliphate. :banderas:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Let’s be honest we’re one the least religious Muslims tbh the vast majority of us don’t actually pray Salah. Our masjids back home barely have two lines.

Macalin M

Out here
Let’s be honest we’re one the least religious Muslims tbh the vast majority of us don’t actually pray Salah. Our masjids back home barely have two lines.
Who told you that? Masjid is always near full alx. And my area had 3 masjid in close proximity

We are the new torch bearers. We have arab dudes in europe swearing that the islamization of europe will be by somalis. We gonna be the new caliphate. :banderas:
Somali Caliphate/Empire in Europa would be nice wallah.

:ahh:

All European Muslims will be obliged to swear loyalty to the Somali Caliph & the ones who refuse will be fought against.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Thats a lie sxb. people started wearing Hijab and Looking Islamic after we came to Europe. Most Arabs were ashamed of their deen until we taught them how to clothe themselves and their women

:camby:

Honey

ProudFeminist anti iskeeny farahs
They’re not let’s stop lying I’ve been to Mogadishu,Hargeisa and Burco when it’s Salah our elders are chewing Khat and our youngers waa ciyaal suuq
So what they still pray even when chewing khat I can clearly see that you are lying waraa

Trending

Latest posts