Are Somalis racially Delusional????? (me included of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Well technically, Lebannon have more fairer milky skin than permanent tanned Moroccons.
Tanned is a better a better look than pale though
Which is why tanning salons are so popular, nobody wants to look like a packet of mayonnaise

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Of course they are delusional, maybe even confused as evidenced by the numerous daily posts on race and "anthropology". I'm convinced Somalis are the Dominicans of Africa.

So I had a discussion with my uncle. Ok, it wasn't a discussion, it was more like an argument. He basically angered me by saying that Prince Harry should have picked a better wife than Meghan.

I asked, why? Whats wrong with Cute Meghan? He answered. Well, she is a "Jaariyaad" Meaning of course an African bantu servant.

I was kinda taken aback. I was like --- Uncle?? Does that beautiful, woman look like the Jaariyaad from your home in Africa??? I mean, seriously?

He came back with "Have u seen her mother"???

And I said-- but Harry married Meghan, not her mother Doria.

Then he said, hoorta why are you in my case?

And I said-- uncle, your statement was not matching what I think u mean Meghan is. If She walked the street, u wont guess she is black or half black. U would think she is arab, possibly from Morocco. Or on a better day Lebanon.

She has beautiful milky ivory glowing skin while u have a beatutful glowing brown Caambuulo skin tone. Suave soft silky hair, albeit well blow dried. (her original hair is curly) Her nose is cute. Her lips wonderous. She basically looks like Julia Roberts sister.Who is more Nasaab uncle???

In which he replied by yelling to my mother, his sister!

"Hedeee come get your daughter, she is giving me a headache"
Loool your both right

Status
Not open for further replies.