Are Somalis racially Delusional????? (me included of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I had a discussion with my uncle. Ok, it wasn't a discussion, it was more like an argument. He basically angered me by saying that Prince Harry should have picked a better wife than Meghan.

I asked, why? Whats wrong with Cute Meghan? He answered. Well, she is a "Jaariyaad" Meaning of course an African bantu servant.

I was kinda taken aback. I was like --- Uncle?? Does that beautiful, woman look like the Jaariyaad from your home in Africa??? I mean, seriously?

He came back with "Have u seen her mother"???

And I said-- but Harry married Meghan, not her mother Doria.

Then he said, hoorta why are you in my case?

And I said-- uncle, your statement was not matching what I think u mean Meghan is. If She walked the street, u wont guess she is black or half black. U would think she is arab, possibly from Morocco. Or on a better day Lebanon.

She has beautiful milky ivory glowing skin while u have a beatutful glowing brown Caambuulo skin tone. Suave soft silky hair, albeit well blow dried. (her original hair is curly) Her nose is cute. Her lips wonderous. She basically looks like Julia Roberts sister.Who is more Nasaab uncle???

In which he replied by yelling to my mother, his sister!

"Hedeee come get your daughter, she is giving me a headache"

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk naaya dhuusada naga daa kkkkkkk I always envision you like Xalimad with calool buuran and hands filled with saliid kkkkkkk

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk naaya dhuusada naga daa kkkkkkk I always envision you like Xalimad with calool buuran and hands filled with saliid kkkkkkk

huuno....dont call for my dhuuso. It smells like Indian.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Btw Soomaalidda waa sick peoples thats why they are in this situation untill they start loving their dhuxul skin kkkkkkkkkkkkkk Queen Zewditu looked more Sub Saharan than the average Ethiopian female and she was former Empress of Ethiopia.

So I had a discussion with my uncle. Ok, it wasn't a discussion, it was more like an argument. He basically angered me by saying that Prince Harry should have picked a better wife than Meghan.

I asked, why? Whats wrong with Cute Meghan? He answered. Well, she is a "Jaariyaad" Meaning of course an African bantu servant.

I was kinda taken aback. I was like --- Uncle?? Does that beautiful, woman look like the Jaariyaad from your home in Africa??? I mean, seriously?

And I said-- uncle, your statement was not matching what I think u mean Meghan is. If She walked the street, u wont guess she is black or half black. U would think she is arab, possibly from Morocco. Or on a better day Lebanon.

She has beautiful milky ivory glowing skin while u have a beatutful glowing brown Caambuulo skin tone. Who is more Nasaab uncle???

This could have been avoided had both of you lowered your gaze lol

Tukraq

VIP

She has beautiful milky ivory glowing skin while u have a beatutful glowing brown Caambuulo skin tone. Who is more Nasaab uncle???

Arabs are uglier than AA women though lol kulaha Morocco or Lebanon

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Btw Soomaalidda waa sick peoples thats why they are in this situation untill they start loving their dhuxul skin kkkkkkkkkkkkkk Queen Zewditu looked more Sub Saharan than the average Ethiopian female and she was former Empress of Ethiopia.

I am not asking them to love their dhuxul skin, no one should, I am just asking for a little bit of reality pill. Meghan does not look like an African bantu slave. Maybe a mulata, the daughter of a white man and his black slave woman. a hot one.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
horta did i eva tell you am really white but am somali. why you pushing ur stain color down my throat.

roble u can never be white. u r too much invested in Cushitic and Xabaashi hate. And u have a small brain amygdala

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arabs are uglier than AA women though lol kulaha Morocco or Lebanon

Well technically, Lebannon have more fairer milky skin than permanent tanned Moroccons.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Your uncle is probably jealous

Somalis aren’t black, the idea of black is a inherently racist and Western concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.