Are Somalis naturally Arrogant & prideful???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Our prophet pbuh said about the Yemens. That they have soft heart and they are gentle, while the people of camels, are with pride and arrogance. As far as i know, Somalis are people of Camels. Isaaq & Dhulbahante people mostly are into Camels. Which is absolutely correct because of ALL the qabils in Somalia--these two are the most Qabilists. LOL

Question!

Which Qabils in Somalia rear Camels?

And Which one rear Sheeps???

A Soft Hearted People

Narrated Abu Huraira RA:

The Prophet SAW said, “The people of Yemen have come to you and they are more gentle and soft-hearted. Belief is Yemenite and Wisdom is Yemenite, while pride and haughtiness are the qualities of the owners of camels (i.e. bedouins). Calmness and solemnity are the characters of the owners of sheep.”

~Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, Book of Military Expeditions, Hadeeth No. 4070

Yes very proudfull and arrogant hence why we have many here who refer to themselves as Yemeni.

I see what you did there, those proto -adoon somalis (Somalilanders and Ogaden are not included) need stop claiming Yemenis. They are beyond disgusting.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Our prophet pbuh said about the Yemens. That they have soft heart and they are gentle, while the people of camels, are with pride and arrogance. As far as i know, Somalis are people of Camels. Isaaq & Dhulbahante people mostly are into Camels. Which is absolutely correct because of ALL the qabils in Somalia--these two are the most Qabilists. LOL

Question!

Which Qabils in Somalia rear Camels?

And Which one rear Sheeps???

A Soft Hearted People

Narrated Abu Huraira RA:

The Prophet SAW said, “The people of Yemen have come to you and they are more gentle and soft-hearted. Belief is Yemenite and Wisdom is Yemenite, while pride and haughtiness are the qualities of the owners of camels (i.e. bedouins). Calmness and solemnity are the characters of the owners of sheep.”

~Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, Book of Military Expeditions, Hadeeth No. 4070

I guess this rules out that Somalis are desecendants of Yemeni. I always assumed the "arab" Darood myth who went to Somalia and climbed a tree and tricked the native Hawiya was from neighboring Yemen. This will make geographical sense ma ha?

Now that this Hadith tells me that people of "Bedouin" are camel herders, just like Somalis, and we also dont' have soft heart and gentle mannerism, this tells me Somalis are descendants of the Khaleeji Bedouin people of Saudi Arabia. My mathematical deduction is disturbing me i must confess. I am disappointed.

And guess What?? I did guess this before. Remember my old thread where i hypothesized Somalis hail from a rural ancient tribe of Arabia?? Because of the name "Halima" which in Hadith we r told our prophet pbuh was suckled by a nanny hailing from a tribe called Saad. This tribe Saad was a rural Bedouin tribe. Halima was the milk suckling mother slash nanny of our prophet. pbuh.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/525516

The name Halima is very common name in Somalia. So common that in 21st century us somali spotters, the millennial of our fore fathers camel herders use it to describe average somali girl in modern day/ internet. Started by yours truly of course. Worlds recorded troll extraordinaire!

Walaahi i am a genius. Mashaalaah

Last edited:
And guess What?? I did guess this before. Remember my old thread where i say Somalis hail from a rural ancient tribe of Arabia?? Because of the name "Halima" which in Hadith we r told our prophet pbuh was suckled by a tribe called Saad. Halima was the milk suckling mother slash nanny of our prophet. pbuh.

The name Halima is very common in Somalia. This tribe Saad was a rural Bedouin tribe.

No, no one remembers that old particular post of yours. And no we are not Arabs. And I qashin rated your post. First time I ever did that cos people seem to be mindlessly doing that to me today for no justifiable reason whatsoever. And i'm not even that sensitive wallah.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aziz

U know, the name Aziz mean HONORABLE. I dont think u r honorable huuno.. Can i share my medication with u? :(

Isaaq, Dhulbahante, Warsangali, Majerteen, Ogaadeen. Those all have a lot of camels. As for the first three they also herd ari. Mj and og im not awre of ari as the 3. Samaroon herd a whole lot cattle and ari.
Im not familiar with the south but i would guess that HG probably have alot of camels as well and maybe Gaaljecel.

I guess this rules out that Somalis are desecendants of Yemeni. I always assumed the "arab" Darood myth who went to Somalia and climbed a tree and tricked the native Hawiya was from neighboring Yemen. This will make geographical sense ma ha?

Now that this Hadith tells me that people of "Bedouin" are camel herders, just like Somalis, and we also dont' have soft heart and gentle mannerism, this tells me Somalis are descendants of the Khaleeji Bedouin people of Saudi Arabia. My mathematical deduction is disturbing me i must confess. I am disappointed.

And guess What?? I did guess this before. Remember my old thread where i hypothesized Somalis hail from a rural ancient tribe of Arabia?? Because of the name "Halima" which in Hadith we r told our prophet pbuh was suckled by a nanny hailing from a tribe called Saad. This tribe Saad was a rural Bedouin tribe. Halima was the milk suckling mother slash nanny of our prophet. pbuh.

The name Halima is very common name in Somalia. So common that in 21st century us somali spotters, the millennial of our fore fathers camel herders use it to describe average somali girl in modern day/ internet. Started by yours truly of course. Worlds recorded troll extraordinaire!

Descendents and where you live are two things. Darood is related to aqil bin abi talib a banihashim that was the Prophet pbuh cousin. So they were originally from present day Saudi . He than migrated to Hadramot Yemen, than present day Somalia.

Aziz

U know, the name Aziz mean HONORABLE. I dont think u r honorable huuno.. Can i share my medication with u? :(

Lol Some Arab slave has deleted the post you are referring to. No medications are necessary I guess.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Descendents and where you live are two things. Darood is related to aqil bin abi talib a banihashim that was the Prophet pbuh cousin. So they were originally from present day Saudi . He than migrated to Hadramot Yemen, than present day Somalia.

Suldaanka

Walaal, u cracked me up. I was laughing so loud. Where did u get these detailed facts???? How amusing. I think it is the Darood part of u talking here, not the intellectual yet objective You i would have wanted to contribute.
7969.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isaaq, Dhulbahante, Warsangali, Majerteen, Ogaadeen. Those all have a lot of camels. As for the first three they also herd ari. Mj and og im not awre of ari as the 3. Samaroon herd a whole lot cattle and ari.
Im not familiar with the south but i would guess that HG probably have alot of camels as well and maybe Gaaljecel.

Suldaanka

Thank you for this post. Very helpful.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Thats OK. Ari is not important as it was not mentioned by the prophet pbuh.

However, it is interesting that u mention ALL hartii tribes rear camels, Very interesting. They are the most arrogant, except the Ogadens who are marginalized as being very dumb.,

Suldaanka

Walaal, u cracked me up. I was laughing so loud. Where did u get these detailed facts???? How amusing. I think it is the Darood part of u talking here, not the intellectual yet objective You i would have wanted to contribute.
7969.jpg
Wll its good you enjoyed it. Lakiin so sii daa. Maxay kuula tahay.

Thats OK. Ari is not important as it was not mentioned by the prophet pbuh.

However, it is interesting that u mention ALL hartii tribes rear camels, Very interesting. They are the most arrogant, except the Ogadens who are marginalized as being very dumb.,
Also not issaq just HJ iyo HY. HA are more reer magaal and farmers.
Nin reer waqooyi oo la yirado Cabdi Gahyr ba wuxu yiri.
Idinbacasa awrkay dhashiyo, aarankay wadatay
Aakhiro nimaan geel lahayn, lama ammaanayne
Asaxaabihii horeba waa, ku intifaaceene
Maxaan idinla awlaadsadaa, awgaywo awr ma dhaansado .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think where u live in is important, ie geography plays a big role in figuring out who a people are. Because people move or inter marry with those closest to them geographical.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also not issaq just HJ iyo HY. HA are more reer magaal and farmers.
Nin reer waqooyi oo la yirado Cabdi Gahyr ba wuxu yiri.
Idinbacasa awrkay dhashiyo, aarankay wadatay
Aakhiro nimaan geel lahayn, lama ammaanayne
Asaxaabihii horeba waa, ku intifaaceene
Maxaan idinla awlaadsadaa, awgaywo awr ma dhaansado .

Istaqfurulaaah

I think where u live in is important, ie geography plays a big role in figuring out who a people are. Because people move or inter marry with those closest to them geographical.
Most Northerns and reer bari due to proximity of location inherited arab culture. Even their somali has a lot more arabic than southerns. Even their culture and education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts