Are Somalis mentally ill?

30 years and no solution? And clan fights happen till this day, reer hebel vs reer hebel and you have certain people (Not gonna mention names) who celebrate these killings and praise their war criminals. As the rest of the world moves forward and develops, Somalis are still stuck in 1500s primitive mentality.

What's worst isn't the ultra qabiilists though! what's worst in my opinion are the 2 faced fake dishonest "Wadanis" who use Somalinimo to advance their clan interests and are only using Somalinimo as a facade to hide their real image which is a qabiilist. Don't misunderstand me though, real wadanis who want good for the nation do exist and there's plenty laakin sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the real ones and the manipulative liars (fake wadanis).

The way I see it, you just have to have a purpose as an individual and establish what you believe in. If you believe in Somalinimo, and Islamnimo, work towards those goals and the righteous who do will eventually achieve it. And you will leave a good legacy for yourself.

History will attest to the weak and traitors who betray those goals and Allah swt will deal with them in the next life.

Just look at the Somalis who are actually remembered and praised today and what for, and will always be in this world, they believed in and fought for Somalinimo and Islam.

The rest do their own names and descendants (unfortunately) a disservice. History is recorded and even the enemies people work for end up looking at them in disgust.

No one respects traitors.

Last edited:
Ahmed Gurey

E71D4C84-0397-4955-B346-81E9FF44105C.jpeg

Sayid Abdullah Hassan

0B26290C-484D-4F0C-919D-A2FE55C5714F.jpeg

AFDF0866-737E-44DE-BCDA-5053B3B2F850.jpeg

SYL

83F01438-FA11-4EAE-9EF8-7B30001C534D.jpeg

Haawo Taako

C8206448-3BE8-46B5-BC7D-B1160D88BE8C.jpeg

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Because our culture doesn't hold honesty and individuality as musts. Our culture rewards mediocrity and shoves eye opening discussions/topics under the rug for fear of backlash/societal outcastness. I'm sure there is a gene that runs in the majority of somalis that make them that way (historical figures/icons don't seem to have it).

Somalis read of their ancestor's greatness and it gave them an undeserved superiority complex. Mental illness indeed.

Dhagaxtuur

3DFDF8C1-CE07-41CE-8B87-DFF51DFEF751.jpeg
76372B1D-F957-4C9F-8832-10DB7615F416.jpeg

The Tomb Of the Unknown Soldier

Maxamed Xalane and the countless Somali soldiers who lost their lives defending and fighting for our land.

716C7197-BEF5-4B15-BDEE-9B6C166DBA0D.jpeg
5B0AF758-DFC5-460F-9A70-6BE99B280697.jpeg
460038CD-6419-4927-AD69-F77FFE05C685.png

Because our culture doesn't hold honesty and individuality as musts. Our culture rewards mediocrity and shoves eye opening discussions/topics under the rug for fear of backlash/societal outcastness. I'm sure there is a gene that runs in the majority of somalis that make them that way (historical figures/icons don't seem to have it).

Somalis read of their ancestor's greatness and it gave them an undeserved superiority complex. Mental illness indeed.
All nations in the world praise their ancestors and forefathers who’ve defended their land. Especially all successful nations.

What in particular about that triggers you as a Somali?

The answer to your thread title @Ayubi is no. Actually Somalis are great people, probably the greatest. You only need to travel around Somaliweyn and speak to people to realize it.

Always remember this is an anonymous forum. You never know who you’re speaking to. And it’s the only real Somali forum, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s filled with ajnabis, Habeshis and intelligences services of all kinds to influence public opinion.

Don’t ever forget that about the internet. Or it’ll have you hating your own people and worst of all your deen.

Last edited:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
All nations in the world praise their ancestors and forefathers who’ve defended their land. Especially all successful nations.

What in particular about that triggers you as a Somali?

I'm well aware that people can love and obsessively talk about their ancestors. Somalis take it to another level and it is disturbing.

It's one thing to say they inspire you, it's another thing to live in another country and consistently talk about them, almost to the point where it seems you are living vicariously through them. Using their legacy and accomplishments to justify the way somalia is the way it is for 30+ yrs? Mental illness.

Not all somalis do this. But a significant amount do.

I'm well aware that people can love and obsessively talk about their ancestors. Somalis take it to another level and it is disturbing.

It's one thing to say they inspire you, it's another thing to live in another country and consistently talk about them, almost to the point where it seems you are living vicariously through them. Using their legacy and accomplishments to justify the way somalia is the way it is for 30+ yrs? Mental illness.

Well if you mean using them to justify the past 30 years (which I don’t get) I agree.

Beyond that, we are a great people with a great history. And even if most don’t realize it against *GREAT* odds in this world.

Of course I’m not excusing the retarded and lowly amongst us but we as a people have a great deal working against us historically. It’s what amplified the lowliest voices amongst us the past few years.

We will overcome it inshaAllah. But degrading our people and history isn’t it.

But if you notice, no one does it more than Americans, Chinese, Brits, Russians etc. All for good reason.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
They’re going to look back at this period of time and mock us for generations- that’s if there’s even Somalis or Somalia by then.
By then there wont be Somalia.

We are heading on the road of Andalusia.

Too much division.
Also Kuffar thinks these retarded people dont know what to do with the resources, so why should they have it?

Even though i love and respect our history and the ppl who fought for our freedom. But this is only 1% of our great history. We have to ask ourself who made the dicition when they made these statues? (The government? or the men who made the last dicition?
We should learn more our history(not only part of it but all,- the good and the bad) back to 1000 years. So that we can knw our future.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Even when you're a wadani you'll get insulted for your views. Imagine fighting for something that many Somalis do not believe in. I quit that shit. From now on it's only galmudug and xamar.:feedme:

Trending