Are somalis genetically predisposed to being either skinny or fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably think the ones today with recent bantu admixture represents the ones from the past :mjlol:
Our ancestors look like this
https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/deng-daau-malek.jpg?w=1400
giphy (3).gif

Tbh, this explains where Hawiye get there skin tone from:ulyin:

In my experience, Somalis tend towards three body types: pure ectos, pure endos, and endo-ecto body types. The endo types have a huge advantage if they closely watch what they eat and stay in the gym. The Somalis you hear and even see eating everything they want without gaining anything are the pure ectos.

He takes those drinks idk what they are and eats like chicken and stuff idk I don't track him. He has gotten a little muscle but took alot of work.
Naa, you need to feed your brother at least 4 times a day. Feed him like a disabled Somali man that need one of these when they finish their food:

water-glass-bowl-260nw-174978593.jpg

Everybody is either skinny, skinny fat, or fat unless they work out in the gym.
YES MOST PEOPLE APART FROM NEGROS, NEGRO WOMEN AND MEN ARE GENERALLY HAVE BUILT PHYSIQUE AND ARE SOMEWHAT MUSCULAR EVEN THEY DON'T LIFT AT ALL, they have heavy bones,

every race has their advantage over OTHERS and mixed people have best of both words. MULLATOS ARE TRULY THE SUPREME RACE, IF ONLY THEY DIDN'T SUFFER FROM A IDENTITY CRISIS

ARABS are the most savage of all races, they will Rape, steal and pillaging any group of people with no mercy, they only respect those who fight them off and put them in their place, they have sense of ownership over those who convert to their religion.

WHITES are intellectual superior(now it's south asians, the tables turned) thus conquering negro and enslaving them was pretty childs play:reallymaury::dabcasar: they used their BRILLIANTS brains to do this, they are the most militarily and financially strategic race hands dowm, i respect them for that.

NEGROS are the most muscular race, the best heavyweights BOXERS and basketball players will always be NEGRO, great athletes. THEY ARE THE SUPREME RACE WHEN IT COMES TO BEING MUSCULAR

Somalis(or cushites in genera) have the best stamina and most energetic of all people on earth(somali men could go on all day in bed:siilaanyosmile:4 hours sessions like it's nothing, NOWADAYS KHAT IS FUCKING THAT TRAIT UP ) we also seems to be very militarily STRATEGIC and have the most well developed financial acumen in AFRICA, they call us THE JEWS OF AFRICA(metaphorically speaking) in every african city somali men operate in, they seem to dominate their business sector or niche in a short period of time , likewise when you look at medieval Somali history, the somali empires in the west, east, north and south of SOMALIA were commercially and militarily successful.

I TRULY BELIEVE NEGRO ARE GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED TO BEING ENSLAVED, CONQUERED AND DOMINATED.:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: i like them though, as fellow black african.

FYI FOR A SOMALI I PRETTY WELL BUILT, I USED TO BE FAT, I LOST SOME WEIGHT AND BUILT A GREAT DEAL OF STRENGTH AND MUSCLE OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS, I'M 5'10:superman:

Most Westerners are fat fucks.

East Asians tend to have normal weights because their cuisine is more based on vegetables and fish.

In Somalia they are all thin, but because of poverty.
NEGROS SUFFER FROM POVERTY MORE THAN US, yet most of them are not skinny

I meant west Africans have more fast twists muscle fibers than others.
Sprinters have to be powerfully built and fast. Someone like mo farah will do poorly in short distance running. People of west African descent dominate 100 and 200m dash because of their Physique and fast twist muscles.
likewise any somali would last longer than a negro or any other race if it was long distance running, they would be out of breath and fragile in the first or second MILE while a somali would able to go on for more than 10 miles

I feel like the guys are all skinny and so are the girls until we hit puberty and it just ruins us all unless we watch what we eat unlike the guys.

Maybe it’s because of the society we’re in. How it’s ceeb for girls to play sports then. Definitely makes sense.

Imagine a Somali boy having wide hips :lolbron:small waist:mjlol:and their sides are curved in because they can't fill it out unless they hit gym 24/7:russ::drakelaugh:

That's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending