Are somalis genetically predisposed to being either skinny or fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even kidding, I've seen videos of syrian refugees with better BMI than somalis living in the west? Is us being skinny/fat a genetic predisposition, the same way the south sudanese are all lanky.
We go from skinny to full blown fat. There's no normal weight for us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men being only fat or skinny is a false stereotype. I've seen plenty of normal and muscular Somali men.

As for Somali women. I've seen fat to slim thick to skinny.

Basically Somalis in the west are just like any other people. These stereotypes just need to end tbh.

Apollo

VIP
No.

Western Somalis, especially the women, are heavily overweight.

Even in Somalia, the middle class and above tends to be overweight.

Everybody is either skinny, skinny fat, or fat unless they work out in the gym.
I've seen other races of ppl who don't gym much and are at a good BMI. But somalis are usually skinny on average and if not skinny they're fat, the inbetweeners are few

World

VIP
I've seen other races of ppl who don't gym much and are at a good BMI. But somalis are usually skinny on average
I don’t know what you mean by BMI, it’s not even useful for black or Asians it’s meant for whites. Most Somalis I see are kind of chubby/overweight tbh especially the women. If we were skinny then how comes we’re not built like Chinese people? Their women in comparison are all cardboard thin.

No.

Western Somalis, especially the women, are heavily overweight.

Even in Somalia, the middle class and above tends to be overweight.
Yes skinny or overweight, the normal BMI folks are a small minority among us but for other races/ethnic groups you can see many with normal BMIs on average

Apollo

VIP
Yes skinny or overweight, the normal BMI folks are a small minority among us but for other races/ethnic groups you can see many with normal BMIs on average

Most Westerners are fat fucks.

East Asians tend to have normal weights because their cuisine is more based on vegetables and fish.

I don’t know what you mean by BMI, it’s not even useful for black or Asians it’s meant for whites. Most Somalis I see are kind of chubby/overweight tbh especially the women. If we were skinny then how comes we’re not built like Chinese people? Their women in comparison are all cardboard thin.

In Somalia they are all thin, but because of poverty.

I don’t know what you mean by BMI, it’s not even useful for black or Asians it’s meant for whites. Most Somalis I see are kind of chubby/overweight tbh especially the women. If we were skinny then how comes we’re not built like Chinese people? Their women are all cardboard thin.
Yes we're either skinny or overweight, the inbetween folks are very few. Chinese on western diet who grew up here look normal but mostly stay on the skinny side as well.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
are you talking about bmi or muscle mass ? Western Somalis who are chubby do have average bmi but in general Somalis tend to hold less muscle mass than most other ethnic group.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis tend to have narrow skulls.. and bone structure this is where the skinny stereotype comes from. Not because they are all skinny.

are you talking about bmi or muscle mass ? Western Somalis who are chubby do have average bmi but in general Somalis tend to hold less muscle mass than most other ethnic group.
Maybe its the muscle mass.. We have too much droopy soft fat that accumulates when we start to gain weight

Most Westerners are fat fucks.

East Asians tend to have normal weights because their cuisine is more based on vegetables and fish.

In Somalia they are all thin, but because of poverty.
True, but westerners have many non gym going folks who're at a healthy weight.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Whenever I meet Somalis, they eye me up and down as if they never seen a muscular Somali before. I don't get that reaction from whites, Asians, Hispanics or AA.

Apollo

VIP
Muscle mass wasn't useful in the desert, where Somalis lived. We weren't swinging from trees.

Niger-Congo peoples were farmers using primitive labour-intesive tools. That's why they are genetically included to gain muscle. Also, they were highly polygamous, with the toughest guy getting all the females (this is why they are all E1b1a without any other haplogroups). Favouring big guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts