Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Couldn't even refute, at least have an open mind when it comes to this, might i also mention that southern somalia was on its way to achieve stability in the mid 2000s due to an Islamic led government before the western supported ethiopian invasion

People like to ignore how the Islamic courts brought stability to the South and led to people having stability for the first time in years. The murders, rapes and lootings dramatically decreased and perpetrators were being punished according to Islam.

Last edited:
Always talking about how somalia is a Muslim country like niggas weren’t killing, looting and raping each

loooool lack of Islam caused our problems

View attachment 153752
You clearly are stupid. I am done with this convo.
You couldn't refute or argue with me concerning my post so you ended up quitting because you acknowledge your ignorance concerning this topic.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: May Allah never fill my heart with pride but props to you for giving me an ego boost:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I just read all of the 18 pages and @Win just took everything out of my mouth. It's scary to see how facts and well constructed arguments can skip over anyone's head subhanallah.

If people here are truly genuine they would try to counter his arguments instead of ignoring it for the sake of "winning" the argument.

@HIBAQ123 @FiftyPence @Jack sparrow

Please read what he's actually saying instead of trolling. This is a serious topic about our deen and ethnicity.

Props to @Halimo Supremist as well for being a logical person. It's very hard to find them these days.:salute:
My boi @Maxaa kaa galay Also did some heavy lifting. Props to him as well.

May Allah bless everyone on this site that was countering these trolls. Aamiin🤲

Anyways somali gaals are Somali and they ain’t much yall could do about it in your dusty projects taking Cayr in some western country. Go and cry somewhere else :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

See what I mean loooool always bring qabyalad into it but at the same time preaching about deen. Make it make sense.
Wallahi this girl sounds like on of them selfhating xalimo's from twitter.

Using terms like "preach sis" and "make it make sense". Stop talking like a African American woman, and use logical arguments when you're having a discussion about serious topics.

First thing I want to ask you is? What's your definition of an ethnoreligious group?

Well a Somali is a Somali biologically regardless of their believe.. But generally I don't like people who when they leave islam shit on our religion and culture acting all enlightened, like becoming gaal makes you super intelligent or something :ohlord:
Walaal I've addressed this multiple times on this thread. People don't necessarily have to have the same genetic origin in order to share the same ethnicity. Genetics doesn't play a major role when to comes to a lot of major ethnicities in the world.

Our's specifically isn't based on genetics but rather lineage and religion. You can read up on my previous posts because that's where I addressed this in more detail.

Like this one:
Asking this question clearly shows your ignorance regarding our people. We don't share common traditions, customs and religion as our ancestors. The meaning of ethnicity is the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition. Using basic logic we can come to the conclusion that we aren't the same ethnicity. Just like the Copts of today aren't the same ethnicity as the ancient Egyptians despite having a genetic link to them.

They didn't call themselves Somalis. We do. That's basic logic. We do originate from them but we're not the same ethnicity, if we go by the definition of the word "ethnicity" which is:

the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

Using terms like "preach sis" and "make it make sense". Stop talking like a African American woman, and use logical arguments when you're having a discussion about serious topics.

First thing I want to ask you is? What's your definition of an ethnoreligious group?
Being racist to AA women, warya I don’t think Allah would be happy about that would he?

Guys terrorist muslims are worse than gaalo in my opinion.. The ones who keep blowing people up in hotels and cafes in Somalia they are worse than gaal

Facts wallahi, these ex-somalis are funny. Waa vultures they adopt the lingo of other people and try to insult us to forget our own.

Couldn't even refute, at least have an open mind when it comes to this, might i also mention that southern somalia was on its way to achieve stability in the mid 2000s due to an Islamic led government before the western supported ethiopian invasion
Damn! I didn't know that. Elaborate on it walaal.

My issue isn’t that Somalis are Muslim, go ahead do you but why must yall bully people for their choice of life. We as a community are full of hate even the Muslim somalis don’t fuckk with each other.
It happens to be those people are the most self hating people of all, they hate anything Somali, while also complain about us to their white masters, while there are many things to complain about in Somalia, what they do is either correlate it all with Islam even when there isn't any Islamic bearing onto it, or complain about islamic teachings that they have little knowledge about and then shout from the top of their lungs that the the entirety of our way of life is backwards and that western way of life would be much better, while also believing that it is perfect when it is obviously not. It is very hard to trust these people, they would side with gaals to push their agenda, which is why the ideology is to be dealt with caution

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
our people existed well before Islam, which is only 1400 years old. Why reject your ancestors and heritage? you never see any other people do that. Embarrassingly low IQ
Sorry but islam entered its final chapter 1400 years ago it has existed since man existed.

Bringing qabyalad into a religious discussion, Walahi yall folks are tapped but anyways since yall are dying for it yes I am.
Relax.. I'm not even bashing you or anything. Why are you so super defensive.. Your religious affiliation is non of my business as long as you are not talking shit about Islam or Somali culture.

Trending