Are Somalis ethnically ONE tribe?

Are Somalis ethnically one Tribe?

• YES (Kinda silly fucking question is that?)

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • NO (I'mma Arabid bootyclapper, excuse my bootyclappin')

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have no idea TBH (Cause i don't read shit and could care less)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Niggah if you post ONE more poll .....God forbid

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Were all Sheegatos/Bastards

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Define Trtibe: A social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.

Sheegatos/Bastards

it seems the vast majority of Somalis are sheegatos.
Some clans even connect their roots to the prophet.
To be even more specific, majority claim to be among the Quryesh.
It seems the word bastard, is perhaps best fit for the majority of the Somalis in Northern Somalia and Jubaland.
Darood and Isaaq connect their heritages to an Arab man, most likely a myth created only to connect to the prophet.
In particular rer Qureysh.
At a very young age i was exposed to this fairytale. The tale being ONE man determining the faith of millions.
I was told i was chosen, and that i was of the prophets heritage, connecting my roots to Mecca and in particular the Qureysh tribe. As i grew older, and became exposed to genetics, i began to understand the myths behind these tales.
I am a Darood of the Sade branch (Mareehan)
Tribes in Africa are usually divided into different languages. Each tribe speaking a language native to them.
In Kenya, one can travel from one village and enter another, but cannot communicate if one does not speak the official language. Each tribe has a language unique to them.
In Somalia, one can travel from Northern Somalia, arrive in Muqdisho and can be understood just fine.
This led me to believe that Somalis all have one common ancestor. "Samale"
Whether it be Hawiye, Darood, or Dir.
We are all of the same tribe, and the carry the same genetics within our veins.
I don't consider an Abgal a Hutu, although jokes might be tossed, but when reality hits. If he's a hutu, i'm a hutu, because we simply share the same genetics and share everything in common.

were-doing-it-all-wrong-making-social-media-work-46-638.jpg

In Somalia, one can travel from Northern Somalia, arrive in Muqdisho and can be understood just fine.
Not true. Many Southern Somalis do not understand the qaldaan Somali. Likewise, many Northwest Somalis do not understand Southern Somali which has different accents like the Abgaal. There's also the May May which cannot be understood by many Southern and Northwest Somalis. Truth is, unless a Somali is well versed in the various accents, he/she wouldn't understand one from a different region, city, town, etc.

Not true. Many Southern Somalis do not understand the qaldaan Somali. Likewise, many Northwest Somalis do not understand Southern Somali which has different accents like the Abgaal. There's also the May May which cannot be understood by many Southern and Northwest Somalis. Truth is, unless a Somali is well versed in the various accents, he/she wouldn't understand one from a different region, city, town, etc.

? :draketf:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Actually it's common sense Tycoon sadly most Somalis lack common sense. Impoverished monkeys. :meleshame:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Niggah if you post ONE more poll .....God forbid
Were all Sheegatos/Bastards

me

disclaimer: i do not share a tribe with hutus

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
We're not bastards though. I don't why Arab wannabe Somalis have to think they are a bastard when their fake Arabian genealogies get exposed.

A White man doesn't even know his great great grandfather. Is he a bastard?
I can't with Somali anymore I fucking can't wallahi. I'll have to log out for a long time too.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No

I'm not related in anyway shape or form to people who think it's ok to kill someone based on some past sin.

If people can make up fake ancestors, I can disown 'somalis' that do not share my values.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

We're not bastards though. I don't why Arab wannabe Somalis have to think they are a bastard when their fake Arabian genealogies get exposed.

A White man doesn't even know his great great grandfather. Is he a bastard?
I can't with Somali anymore I fucking can't wallahi. I'll have to log out for a long time too.
stay!

i didnt really get the bastard comment. didn't he mean that we're inter-tribally related?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i chose the sheegato option cuhz that's what i do here nooh.
fdh5TE1ZNZ-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts