Are Somalis ethnically ONE tribe?

Are Somalis ethnically one Tribe?

• YES (Kinda silly fucking question is that?)

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • NO (I'mma Arabid bootyclapper, excuse my bootyclappin')

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have no idea TBH (Cause i don't read shit and could care less)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Niggah if you post ONE more poll .....God forbid

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Were all Sheegatos/Bastards

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Tribe is a term only used for Negroes. :mjlaugh:

Ever heard of European tribes? Does the media ever report ethnic conflicts in the Balkans as ''tribal wars''?:childplease:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Tribe is a term only used for Negroes. :mjlaugh:

Ever heard of European tribes? Does the media ever report ethnic conflicts in the Balkans as ''tribal wars''?:childplease:
Bro a quick swoop on Google will show you how European tribes shaped Europe.
Somali=1 Tribe, multiple clans
Banging-head-against-the-wall.gif

Apollo

VIP

Ethnic groups, clans = when it's about Europeans.
Tribe = when it's about primitive bone through nose Negroes.

What a word ''denotes'' is its direct meaning. What a word ''connotes'' is its indirect meaning. Connotations are the shades of meaning that a word has picked up over time. The word ''tribe'' has connotations of being primitive while the word ''ethnic group'' does not.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
What a word ''denotes'' is its direct meaning. What a word ''connotes'' is its indirect meaning. Connotations are the shades of meaning that a word has picked up over time. The word ''tribe'' has connotations of being primitive while the word ''ethnic group'' does not.

Now I see where you are getting at.
Banging-head-against-the-wall.gif

Apollo

VIP
@RoobleAlWaliid

There's a lot of secret racism in the English language.

A White British person living in Nigeria is an ''expat'', but a Nigerian living in the UK is referred to as an ''immigrant'' and if you were to use the term ''expat'' it would sound strange. It can basically only be used for white people. lol

I

IntensiveCareUnit

@RoobleAlWaliid

A White British person living in Nigeria is an ''expat'', but a Nigerian living in the UK is referred to as an ''immigrant'' and if you were to use the term ''expat'' it would sound strange. It can basically only be used for white people. lol
omggg right, i noticed that. so fucked up

Somalis are from one tribe
Then we split to clans

Truth to be told, we are all freakishly related, even somali carrying T haplogroup will be closely related to a Somali carrying the E1B1B haplogroup on the charts.

Anyways all these qabiil figures (darood, hawiye, issaq) probably never existed and if they did, they were regular nomads.

S

SOMACOON

Not true. Many Southern Somalis do not understand the qaldaan Somali. Likewise, many Northwest Somalis do not understand Southern Somali which has different accents like the Abgaal. There's also the May May which cannot be understood by many Southern and Northwest Somalis. Truth is, unless a Somali is well versed in the various accents, he/she wouldn't understand one from a different region, city, town, etc.

Somali like the English language is spoken with a variety of different accents.
This does not mean one cannot understand the accent, i have no issues understanding landers, and I'm from Southern Somalia.
Certain words may be different, certain sayings might be not be understood. But if you can ask directions and be guided, then you speak one common language. The basics are shared. An American and a Brit may not necessarily understand one another, since both differentiate in terms of pronunciation, but in terms of basics. I have no issue having a discussion with a Brit.
"Ar yaa noh"
"Warayaa dee"

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SOMACOON

No

I'm not related in anyway shape or form to people who think it's ok to kill someone based on some past sin.

If people can make up fake ancestors, I can disown 'somalis' that do not share my values.

Somalis that do not share your values? What exactly are you insinuating?

S

SOMACOON

We're not bastards though. I don't why Arab wannabe Somalis have to think they are a bastard when their fake Arabian genealogies get exposed.

A White man doesn't even know his great great grandfather. Is he a bastard?
I can't with Somali anymore I fucking can't wallahi. I'll have to log out for a long time too.

By bastards i meant the definition in which one claims something he or she is not.
A bastard does not know who his father is, that being said. If one claims something other than what they are....he/she is a bastard.
I heard some elders say, "Soomali waa wacelo" not because we are, but because we claim something were not.

S

SOMACOON

how did terrorist ruin Friday the 13.

I always loved this day.

Niggas waited to carry out this ambush for the 13th.
Killing an innocent person is forbidden in Islam. In fact the prophet (SCW) taught us to shelter a kufaar who's in search of sanctuary if the person is being pursued with the idea of his life being concluded. We've been told to reserve ones existence even if he were a Jew.
That being fucking said, (excuse my Somali) these mothafuckin Arabs with they mothafuckin fugly culture should fucking be nuked.
Bring the Hiroshima mothafuckin Nagasaki to these fuckboys turf. Start with Saudi Arabia, heck I'd join the U.S army to kill me some sand .
nuke.gif
giphy.gif

S

SOMACOON

Somalis are from one tribe
Then we split to clans

Truth to be told, we are all freakishly related, even somali carrying T haplogroup will be closely related to a Somali carrying the E1B1B haplogroup on the charts.

Anyways all these qabiil figures (darood, hawiye, issaq) probably never existed and if they did, they were regular nomads.
my-nigga-o.gif

S

SOMACOON

@RoobleAlWaliid

JDDJ2.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
my bro somali tycoon, you can multi quote you know.

Fyi how do you like my signature and what does it mean? Is it slang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts