#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
And yes, we are blackity black :banderas:
Indeed
44339244-6C7B-4D32-9D13-0689643E31DE.jpeg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's not that serious tbh. It only becomes a problem when you compromise your Somali identity and adopt unrelated externalities you have no business with. People who mostly do this already struggle with their native identity in the first place and compensate. Rudimentary human behavior type shit

I have to correct you there; it is absolutely serious. Theres this narrative that, we Somalis are not *African* by being *Arab rape-babies*.....just because we dont have the certain features that those south of the Sahara desert have.

You cannot believe, back in the day (the early 00s) the amount of smart Nigerians and Ghanains, who would tell me they've never heard of Somalis or Somalia, whilst they profess to be pan-Africans.

Essentially, when they say that they've never heard of Somalia or Somalis, what they mean is, *I dont see you being from this continent, and I will take that land, you're squatting on*

You gotta both learn to read between the lines, and look at the big picture.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Arma In my opinion brother, you have to keep your vids shorter and more impactful and really make it controversial and get on peoples nerves. 10 minutes is pretty long fam. 3 to 7 minutes waa caadi. Skip the hijabi xaar your giving that sl*t more clout and people will hate Muslims more. Her sinning and her drinking and her illigetimate child is not our concern.

Explain why Somalis are not Black.

I have to correct you there; it is absolutely serious. Theres this narrative that, we Somalis are not *African* by being *Arab rape-babies*.....just because we dont have the certain features that those south of the Sahara desert have.

You cannot believe, back in the day (the early 00s) the amount of smart Nigerians and Ghanains, who would tell me they've never heard of Somalis or Somalia, whilst they profess to be pan-Africans.

Essentially, when they say that they've never heard of Somalia or Somalis, what they mean is, *I dont see you being from this continent, and I will take that land, you're squatting on*

Those were just ignorant clowns and I think you're overreacting Lol

The individuals you met are not a good representation of the sentiment of all Africans and think that line of thinking is more prevalent among new world blacks for apparent reasons.

You're only african if you conform to nigerian ideals and follow their rules. Its pure imperialism. You must behave "black".

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalis are one confused ethnic group, Imagine claiming another race when you are dark asf and have semi Bantu looking cousins.
:mjlol:
4741057e274a9ef52cdd10fb869e178f.jpg

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Black is a foreign construct. How tf are you gonna tell me that a Senegalese, Sudanese, Somali and Botswanan share the same race?

We're Somali. Cushite if you really push it :yousmart:

Somalis are 'black' but we have nothing to do with black Americans or Bantus/West Africans. we are not the same people just because we share a skintone.

There's Somalis that look Madow, and Somalis that look Indian/Arab. Most of us fall in the middle. We're black. You can't tell me a Somali with a giant afro and thick hair with dark skin isn't black because his nose is slightly thinner lol

Tell me these people don't look black

1587678056455.png

Black race is a European social construct, just like the white race.

We're black in skin color but we're not the same race as Bantus. In fact, we're closer to Arabians genetically and linguistically.

There's Somalis that look Madow, and Somalis that look Indian/Arab. Most of us fall in the middle. We're black. You can't tell me a Somali with a giant afro and thick hair with dark skin isn't black because his nose is slightly thinner lol

Tell me these people don't look black

View attachment 110156
Slightly? Somalis have one of the thinnest nasal indexes in any population outside of Europe Lol

Trending

Latest posts