Are Somalis Black?

I feel like Somalis are to Black, what Turks are to White idk if yall get me

That's different because Anatolian Turks are genetically the same as Greeks. There was a linguistic shift away from Greek to Turkish and religious conversion orthodox Christianity to Islam. Real Turks were indoyaars from Manchuria.

Somalis have nothing to do genetically or linguistically with Madows.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
That's different because Anatolian Turks are genetically the same as Greeks. There was a linguistic shift away from Greek to Turkish and religious conversion orthodox Christianity to Islam. Real Turks were indoyaars from Manchuria.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the Turks that the Sahaba dealt with in the early days of Islam, look nothing like the Turks of today. I'm pretty sure, they were mongoloid back then. Today, thanks to centuries of mixing with Greeks and Slavs, has made them lose much of their mongoloid features. But you can still see it in some Turks still. Specially in those living in the rural, central parts of Anatolia. Just check out footballer Mesut Ozil......look at those eyes.

mesut ozil.jpg

Without a shadow of a doubt, the Turks that the Sahaba dealt with in the early days of Islam, look nothing like the Turks of today. I'm pretty sure, they were mongoloid back then. Today, thanks to centuries of mixing with Greeks and Slavs, has made them lose much of their mongoloid features. But you can still see it in some Turks still. Specially in those living in the rural, central parts of Anatolia. Just check out footballer Mesut Ozil......look at those eyes.

View attachment 110187

Even those rural nomadic Turks in the country side have a lot of Iranian and indigenous Anatolian ancestry, a small amount of the real indoyaar elite simply Turkified the Greek Byzantines (Romans).

View attachment 110187
Yes Turks were indhoyar. Just look at Kazakhs Uyghurs and other Turkic groups in Central Asia. Clearly mongoloid.

Umm what are Nilotes if not Madow mister

Trending

Latest posts