"Are Somalis black" now being discussed on UK Tv

Hahaha I guess if you want to be apart of the accepted society club or mainstream culture you will be banter’d or name checked just like what happened to black Jews and Asians

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Very ironic because the first original pirates were berbers and other Mediterranean people.:francis:

Nope the true pirate og’s are somalis, even the large companies back in the day like the dutch ... india company and other european companies all avoided our waters and our part of the idian ocean. Hell they used to travel with their cargo inland just to bypass us.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
you deserve it.

This
Nope the true pirate og’s are somalis, even the large companies back in the day like the dutch ... india company and other european companies all avoided our waters and our part of the idian ocean. Hell they used to travel with their cargo inland just to bypass us.
Ever heard of the 1800s when America fought berber pirates. Or back in the 1500s when Spain paid berber pirates to cause problems.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nope, Somalis became pirates only of recently. A pirate is anyone who commits crimes mainly on the sea. The first pirates ever were in the Mediterranean.

"The earliest documented instances of piracy are the exploits of the Sea Peoples who threatened the ships sailing in the Aegean and Mediterranean waters in the 14th century BC. In classical antiquity, the Phoenicians, Illyrians and Tyrrhenians were known as pirates."

There were Chinese and Japanese pirates too. The Somali pirate stereotype never existed before the '90s

"1991

The Modern Age Pirates
After the collapse of their government in 1991, fierce civil war, and the birth of the inefficient new government, the country of Somalia became birthplace of the new age of piracy.

How many times do you guys need to hear that Black people don’t like us? When I say black I mean Caribbean’s and West Africans. They hate our features because they wished they had them. They’re also Islam o phobic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1594316246719.png

Somalida hada ayeey soo caanbaxeysa barigi hore indhoyarta iyo hindida lagu mashquulsaana. Dhibkaas oo dhan waxaa noo keenay nacasiinta twitter dhextagan markaste.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Nope, Somalis became pirates only of recently. A pirate is anyone who commits crimes mainly on the sea. The first pirates ever were in the Mediterranean.

"The earliest documented instances of piracy are the exploits of the Sea Peoples who threatened the ships sailing in the Aegean and Mediterranean waters in the 14th century BC. In classical antiquity, the Phoenicians, Illyrians and Tyrrhenians were known as pirates."

There were Chinese and Japanese pirates too. The Somali pirate stereotype never existed before the '90s

"1991

The Modern Age Pirates
After the collapse of their government in 1991, fierce civil war, and the birth of the inefficient new government, the country of Somalia became birthplace of the new age of piracy.

We never went out and terrorizing seas, our pirates were limited to our sea.

The funny thing is an american staying in a hotel i was working in told me about this, and the truth backs his story up. Just look at the routes they took, they avoided our seas like a plague. Except for legit trade with us.

The red head is obviously being portrayed as out of line, judging from the black lady's confused/shocked expression.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Pirate is a compliment to me wallahi I have a cousin that held a couple cadaan yutes for ransom and made 1M off of each head real niggas protecting our waters :banderas:

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
White people don't know what to class me as. I'm simply a somali. Who cares what west Africans think, they like 5000 miles away from us.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow. This dm is very striking. I can see his blue eye pupils so clearly

1594319205210.png