Are Somalis becoming open minded for their Xaliimos to be married by Ajnabis???

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We stan for Sabrina 👸🏾

because she is your inaa adeer?

1676035237730.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Sabrina aint your average somali, she is married to a well known celebrity. It would be a huge scandal if Sabrinas family and friends disowned her.

Also what is she doing there? You would expect prominent community leaders, politicians to be present but somaliyeey waxaas meyaqaanaan. Xaflad aala kadhigey. Kiin Jaamac singing etc. One two songs is okay but a private concert:jaynerd:

Wallee the upper class of somalis live in their own bubble. They are detached from us normies.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sabrina aint your average somali, she is married to a well known celebrity. It would be a huge scandal if Sabrinas family and friends disowned her.

Also what is she doing there? You would expect prominent community leaders, politicians to be present but somaliyeey waxaas meyaqaanaan. Xaflad aala kadhigey. Kiin Jaamac singing etc. One two songs is okay but a private concert:jaynerd:

Wallee the upper class of somalis live in their own bubble. They are detached from us normies.

So there is a double standard?
1676038763212.png

Yaraye

VIP
She looks pretty but that bob hairstyle…..:urgh: she has money, she could have gotten a nicer hairstyle that suits her face

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She lost weight and is looking snatched.

Yep! I noticed it. Her life and soul snapped by Idris. Truly Women are unlucky. They are a vessel for their vampire husbands.

Have u all noticed Jennifer Lopez lately? Her depressed husband-Ben Affleck-- who is miserable, alcoholic, gambler, snaps her out of her life. Her latest public photos show her animation face looking sad and sulky.

They will divorce soon but it will be too late. (that is if she is lucy to be divorced)

Somali are accepting her because she is married to wealthy West African man , just like how they don't mind ilhan Omar and her her white husband ..but if they regular or poor somali girl it would be different story, they would look down on her. However young Somalis don't mind that, they even encourage to marry outsiders because most of them are self haters individuals 🤷🏾‍♀️

I don’t think Somalis are that fussed about IR relationships provided the family isn’t making a big deal out of it. I have people married to non Somalis in my family and whilst it is seen as not the ideal, no one makes a lot of comments because the parents are on board. Somalis tend to find it hard criticizing marriages if the parents are okay with it and it’s technically halal. However, the moment they clock that you don’t have your parents blessings that is when they feel they can get comfortable and make rampant comments about your situation. They will shred you to pieces.

Somali are accepting her because she is married to wealthy West African man , just like how they don't mind ilhan Omar and her her white husband ..but if they regular or poor somali girl it would be different story, they would look down on her. However young Somalis don't mind that, they even encourage to marry outsiders because most of them are self haters individuals 🤷🏾‍♀️
What’s wrong with marrying and outsider if that’s what you want?

Let’s be honest, Somali parents are very racist towards other Africans, it’s one of our worst qualities as a people if we ignore tribalism and radicalism…and other stuff…but the point is that Sabrina is an independent person who can make a choice for herself and it’s up to us as her people to respect that and support her.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yep! I noticed it. Her life and soul snapped by Idris. Truly Women are unlucky. They are a vessel for their vampire husbands.

Have u all noticed Jennifer Lopez lately? Her depressed husband-Ben Affleck-- who is miserable, alcoholic, gambler, snaps her out of her life. Her latest public photos show her animation face looking sad and sulky.

They will divorce soon but it will be too late. (that is if she is lucy to be divorced)

gacinovic.jpg

Yaraye

VIP
nah. Somalis aren't open. They might make exceptions if the ajinabi is rich but nah they aren't open. But I like that somalis are divisive

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
100%.

As long as you're wealthy , you can have whatever you want

I don't care if some random xalimo marries an ajaanib, many somali men in my generation have bigger things to worry about. There are obviously differences in opinion as we're not a monolith... we live in a globalised world. I used to care about who xalimos married but that shits retarded, it doesn't affect me

Trending

Latest posts