Are Somalis becoming open minded for their Xaliimos to be married by Ajnabis???

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Let’s be honest, Somali parents are very racist towards other Africans, it’s one of our worst qualities as a people if we ignore tribalism and radicalism…and other stuff…but the point is that Sabrina is an independent person who can make a choice for herself and it’s up to us as her people to respect that and support her.
Actually our best quality. Our racism comes from arrogance which for a long time saved us from becoming colonies to the Portuguese and lot.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
A lot of Somali in the west are unrefined xoolo that just accept anything also this open mindedness is just a experiment and doubt it last long

Yaraye

VIP
Actually our best quality. Our racism comes from arrogance which for a long time saved us from becoming colonies to the Portuguese and lot.
i like somali pride and arrogance
Better Than You Wow GIF by BDHCollective

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sabrina gets a pass cause her hubby is super rich. Somalis dont care if you have wealth and will actually kiss your ass for some moula, she benefited alot from that marriage. Now a broke one apple mehering long thobed Abu Tyrone on the other hand is different… :sass2:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The Somali community deeply respects Somali women that married a a public figure/famous person. She's didn't marry some random black guy. Somalis place alot of importance on status.

I’m not gonna into too much detail but Somalis Amy be more approving of certain races/ethnic groups than others…… but generally because of parents worrying about shame from others will discourage it in general…

Whoever says women over 30 are expired is either khaniis blind or retarded cause Kiin Jamaac is damn near 45 and looks more beautiful than 99% of women I've ever seen :dead:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
« at least she marry a healthy dude » She fucking marry a kufar, what the hell are you talking about ?

Sabrina aint your average somali, she is married to a well known celebrity. It would be a huge scandal if Sabrinas family and friends disowned her.

Also what is she doing there? You would expect prominent community leaders, politicians to be present but somaliyeey waxaas meyaqaanaan. Xaflad aala kadhigey. Kiin Jaamac singing etc. One two songs is okay but a private concert:jaynerd:

Wallee the upper class of somalis live in their own bubble. They are detached from us normies.

You have upper class Somali definition upside down. These people are into human worship. Upper class Somalis are the ones who are true to their nomadic culture. A proud Somali wouldn't be attending an event like this, which is the majority absent luckily.

Last edited:
I never cared never will. I don’t policy no one I can’t even quit sugar who am I to tell someone how to live their life. Go ahead marry who ever the hell you want lol

no ethnicity exists that would have a problem with their daughter marrying a man worth $40 million
It’s always been like that throughout history. Mens territorial nature goes out the window when a powerful and rich man wants to marry their daughters. This is a side note that has nothing to do with Sabrina and her man. but if we look at the past, kings, ministers, chief ect would marry their daughters of to ruling ajnabis in exchange for connections, wealth and alliances. No king will say no a fellow kings son who he needs to form an understanding with because he’s ‘ajnabi’.

Trending