are somali people superior than black people?

Scrolling on tiktok and I see this
At this point we’re asking to be humiliated
:lawd:
let’s mass report this doqon Wllhi I hate these type of people
IMG_1390.jpeg
IMG_1391.jpeg

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That was an amazing thread tittle wllhi I respect the baiting. Imma go report 🤣

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
I will feel superior once this tribal-monkey government does shit. Japan has had superiority on other Asian countries for a while now. I would like that for the future of Somalia. But as of now, we are equals in the eyes of God.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَـٰكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍۢ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَـٰكُمْ شُعُوبًۭا وَقَبَآئِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوٓا۟ ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ أَتْقَىٰكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌۭ ١٣

O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may ˹get to˺ know one another. Surely the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous among you. Allah is truly All-Knowing, All-Aware. Surah Al-Hujarah

Anybody thinking like him needs to retake his Shahada, Im being serious. You can be patriotic, but never racist. Why do we have so many airheads like him nowadays, our elders used to keep their racism to themselves, these idiots immediately run to social media.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Somalis are perhaps one of the most unsuccessful African peoples because there is no linguistic and religious difference between them. Despite this they cannot build an average state.

I will feel superior once this tribal-monkey government does shit. Japan has had superiority on other Asian countries for a while now. I would like that for the future of Somalia. But as of now, we are equals in the eyes of God.
I heard the Japanese are pretty racist to other Asians. They look down on most other Asians.

Anybody with a mosquitos wing worth of pride will not enter jannah . These people piss me of wallahi they’re the reason we’re at odds with the whole continent on social media .

Mohmed

I heard the Japanese are pretty racist to other Asians. They look down on most other Asians.
100%. The stuff they say to other Asians pales in comparison to what Somalis say to other Africans. Descendants of former Japanese colonies get it worse. During WWII, they were basically Asian nazis: "We must secure the racial purity and the supremacy of the Yamato race."

NidarNidar

Punisher
Japan is in a weird spot, population decline and massive xenophobia, these nigguhs would rather have robots than hiring Filis in care homes.

Sometimes I feel like Allah (swt) is punishing us from moving away from Islam and the whole Ummah, ya allah take me back to the days of we heeded your words and practised your law

If the Muslims neglect jihad for the sake of Allaah, and prefer a life of ease, and focus only on this world, they will face humiliation and scorn, and all their affairs will be corrupted. They expose themselves to the wrath and anger of Allaah, and they expose Islam to loss and defeat at the hands of kufr. Hence neglecting jihad is a major sin.
Siad barre era ethnic patriotism is kufr wallahi

1706520773535.png

Look at this man’s face. Allah has taken all the noor away for he was most certainly engaging in sihr

Too many people being casually racist. We need to address and tackle this problem before it spirals out of control (it may already have). You're not better than another group of people based on ethnicity, if you're Muslim you already know this. We're not superior or inferior to any other group of people.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Mashallah somalis in the future need to fellow japan model zero immigrants.
Nothing wrong with economic migrants as long as they have accredited degrees, once that oil money comes in, we need to heavily invest in outside talent for education.

Mohmed

Sometimes I feel like Allah (swt) is punishing us from moving away from Islam and the whole Ummah, ya allah take me back to the days of we heeded your words and practised your law

View attachment 313364

Look at this man’s face. Allah has taken all the noor away for he was most certainly engaging in sihr
The same course the gulf is heading to. The Ummah is strong, however, the leaders aren't.

NidarNidar

Punisher

View attachment 313364

That's hideous, he looks like the mythical Habbad ina Kamas.

Trending

Latest posts