Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Did all Somali girls around the world agreed to label us as deadbeats,losers and now trash, the amount of hate these halimos has for Somali men is incredibly baised and dumb, all these labels started from Twitter SJWs.

I know so many Somali guys who are taking care of their family and work hard for their kids, I also know alot deadbeat dads ,but what percentage, no one knows,the question is
How many of us are trash ilma adeer compared to them?

NB: I was waiting them to get up at the end so I can atleast see they are packing with all hate talk, but they never get up which tells me they aint go booty, they are flat like Malawax.:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's funny, females are ting around and are choosing losers and now they are complaining lmao they should stop complaining and see what's wrong with their lives.

Somali men are definitely not trash. Being married to a Somali man means that I’ll be respected, trusted and taken care of, unlike withArab and Pakistani men who control/enslave their women and treat the mothers of their children as trash. These idiot Xalimos that pick on our men don’t know how easy we Somali women have it thanks to our wonderful men compared to other Muslim cultures were women have no control over their own lives. Alhamdulliah for Somali men, they are the greatest Muslim men on earth. :salute:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali men are definitely not trash. Being married to a Somali man means that I’ll be respected, trusted and taken care of, unlike withArab and Pakistani men who control/enslave their women and treat the mothers of their children as trash. These idiot Xalimos that pick on our men don’t know how easy we Somali women have it thanks to our wonderful men compared to other Muslim cultures were women have no control over their own lives. Alhamdulliah for Somali men, they are the greatest Muslim men on earth. :salute:

I am in love with you Walahi, you are very smart and intellectualy superior than most halimos in the west generalizing us, you are very rare.
:banderas:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I am a Somali male and agree majority of Somali men need to catch up with the game and are trash. Simply because majority of Somali men are FOB's etc.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali men are trash guunta guunta dhashay they destroyed their land leaving their women and kids dependent on other men from around the world for security and shelte , sustenance its a sad state of affairs

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am a Somali male and agree majority of Somali men need to catch up with the game and are trash. Simply because majority of Somali men are FOB's etc.

Fobs are more productive than others who grow up in the west, they also don't spend their earnings on anything besides basic necessities.

Who cares what some bimbos think. A lot of somali girls parrot other black women. Constantly regurgitating other bs. They don't think independently.

Sambuus

Inactive
30 minutes ago I saw a somali man drinking alcohol and gambling in a restaurant, :bell:it’s normal seeing young somali boys drinking and doing drugs.
- So yes, majority of Somali men are sadly qashin, same goes with women, but they are more better at hiding it:ulyin:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
30 minutes ago I saw a somali man drinking alcohol and gambling in a restaurant, :bell:it’s normal seeing young somali boys drinking and doing drugs.
- So yes, majority of Somali men are sadly qashin, same goes with women, but they are more better at hiding it:ulyin:
I don't see anything wrong with drinking and gambling, as long as he is successful academically and financially.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Drinking is okay, it's not a sign of being trash!

Can you share with us what qashin they are hiding :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.